Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How To Combine Work And Learning? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Combine Work And Learning? (978 Views)

Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? / How To Combine Outlook PST Files Into One File / How Did You Combine Programming And Studies? (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Combine Work And Learning? by Johnmattee(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hello guys, I'm a newbie in programming though I've started coding for more than a year but work and other stuffs don't afford me the time I need to code, there was a time I didn't code for more than 5 months straight because of the nature of work I was doing then, now I'm serving and I'll soon pass out, PPA work doesn't give me enough time too. so I'm looking for a way to achieve something worthwhile before passing out.
I'll appreciate your advice.
Re: How To Combine Work And Learning? by stanliwise(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Johnmattee:
Hello guys, I'm a newbie in programming though I've started coding for more than a year but work and other stuffs don't afford me the time I need to code, there was a time I didn't code for more than 5 months straight because of the nature of work I was doing then, now I'm serving and I'll soon pass out, PPA work doesn't give me enough time too. so I'm looking for a way to achieve something worthwhile before passing out.
I'll appreciate your advice.
Programming needs time, I think you understand that?
Re: How To Combine Work And Learning? by Johnmattee(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2019
stanliwise:
Programming needs time, I think you understand that?
I know, thanks but it's the work that is burdening me.
Re: How To Combine Work And Learning? by stanliwise(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Johnmattee:

I know, thanks but it's the work that is burdening me.
Your work is nothing but a self-destruct. While it keep sustaining you, it ensures it keeps you busy from improving yourself.
To make things work, you have to find all way possible to learn how to code.
And most importantly, you have to learn properly unless it will end up wasted.

1 Like

Re: How To Combine Work And Learning? by Johnmattee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
stanliwise:
Your work is nothing but a self-destruct. While it keep sustaining you, it ensures it keeps you busy from improving yourself.
To make things work, you have to find all way possible to learn how to code.
And most importantly, you have to learn properly unless it will end up wasted.
Thanks so much for the advice, I'll find a way out even if it's just 2 hours a day.

(1) (Reply)

Why Appium For Effective Mobile App Testing? / Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? / Udemy Payment Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.