Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) (53411 Views)

Davido Bans His Squad Never To Enter His Private Jet Again / Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / DMW Full Squad In New Group Selfie. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
The way his 'friends' are stood there with those 'gifts' he got for them is kind of a turn off lool

I love Davido, just saying however grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
B

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
rafabenitez:
D blood of tagbo n d oda guy has been spilt fr all these,evil men will never go free
if u can't prove what u just puked now, just shhh....shhh...."kpam!!""(lands a slap at the back of ur head)....shut up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
rafabenitez:
D blood of tagbo n d oda guy has been spilt fr all these,evil men will never go free
Lol
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rapper, Zlatan Ibile jets out to Dubai with Teni

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Must he display the way he spends his money Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
get in touch for Mini Importation Whatsapp online training , check my signature for contact details
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
30BG front man, Davido just went to splash some couple of millions on expensive items for all his guys that went to DUBAI with him. Davido just keeps doing great things back to back for people.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B42lmIyBNwn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Please where is SpecialSpesh?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by kheny12(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
I really like davido,he is kind hearted.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
cant he do it quietly.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr! You are not a real niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
All broke asss niggarrr will go to hell fire

So you better get your asss up and do dope shit as you master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

May we not stay broke for too long
Because brokeness is not of the lord

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

wise talk...... It's safe to call u a real niggar. My Man U are. Respect

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
WATCH HOW THEY SHOP HERE

We should watch how they shopped?
Like they shopped with a crane or they were crawling on their knees while shopping?
Take ur time o

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
dynicks:
if u can't prove what u just puked now, just shhh....shhh...."kpam!!""(lands a slap at the back of ur head)....shut up!!!!

As he shouts 'yepa, ' I land him another one.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
I wonder what he boughted for them.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Is this one shoping
Mtcheeeeeew
Rubbish
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by dthabit(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Zlatan is humble for Davido o...

Davido come like the guy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by DANNYNELLY: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
chai this one na audio money

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Chukkychukky(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
David a man after Gods heart

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by AkwalaIke1: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Is this one shoping
Mtcheeeeeew
Rubbish
[/s]
trash
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr! You are not a real niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
All broke asss niggarrr will go to hell fire

So you better get your asss up and do dope shit as you master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

May we not stay broke for too long
Because brokeness is not of the lord

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

Lolzzzzz

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Useku(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Watch closely the grown men aren't comfortable posing in front of a camera with their gift bag while Mr santa sat like the boss.

All of them dey press phone just to look away from the camera.

That's why some of us never gara as we can't act this sheepishly.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Prince001(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Wow this is sooo cool of Davido. Too much money Dubai's economy must spike now
That's d issue some of us talking about earlier about Africa award happening in Dubai. D money going to already rich country like Dubai instead of to empower our own in Africa. Smh. It's their money they can spend it as they want, it's just hypocrisy later trying to tell us they are trying to make Africa stronger. My question is how?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Useku(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Watch closely the grown men aren't comfortable posing in front of a camera with their gift bag while Mr santa sat like the boss.

All of them dey press phone just to look away from the camera.

That's why some of us never gara as we can't act this sheepishly.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Spend 5million naria and come back to tell us you spent 80million.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Goke101(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok
Up to the next one
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hoojay:
Rapper, Zlatan Ibile jets out to Dubai with Teni
bed go make noise be that

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Spend 5million naria and come back to tell us you spent 80million.
that's why it is called showbiz, all na for show

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Scofieldgee(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
God bless you obo
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Esomchi800(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
1 shirt 2 jeans . Abegi
have you ever taken your friends out to buy clothes for dem??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.