Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) (3113 Views)

Karu Waterfall Abuja: Is This The Most Beautiful Waterfall In Nigeria? (Photos) / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders, the name on my traveling passport remians Collins, I report for MandyNews.com on culture, religion, travel/tour worldwide.

Do you know what they say in Egpyt? that if you drink from the river Nile, you’ll return. grin

Today, I will be sharing my amzing trip experiences in Egypt, flying with EgyptAir MS 876.

I did so much and learned so much about Egptians

The official religion of Egypt is Islam and Arabic is its official language. With over 95 million population, Egypt is the most populous country in North Africa, the Middle East, and the Arab world, the third-most populous in Africa (after Nigeria and Ethiopia), and the fifteenth-most populous in the world.

Today, I won't be sharing so much photos, it's seems like I bore some of you with it.

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-amazing-trip-to-egypt-from-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Is that Rock real or na photoshop
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
So I started here, I flew 6 hours in EgyptAir MS 876 economy class and it showed one of the most underrated airline very affordable

Flying time from Lagos, Nigeria to Cairo, Egypt
The total flight duration from Lagos, Nigeria to Cairo, Egypt is 5 hours, 22 minutes.

You can watch all my experience here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMVYas1Z4E&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Airport staff walk next to an EgyptAir aircraft after it landed on the runway at Cairo Airport

Check out Murtala Muhammed International Airport Runway Vs Cairo International Airport Runway landing and take off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHS4j-1pdc&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Airport staff walk next to an EgyptAir aircraft after it landed on the runway at Cairo Airport

Check out Murtala Muhammed International Airport Runway Vs Cairo International Airport Runway

youtube.com/watch?v=fPHS4j-1pdc

they all look the same; which one is Nigeria?
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
My day started with EgyptAir Murtala Muhammed International Airport to Cairo International Airport. That flight, EgyptAir MS 876 on Business 24 | Economy 244.

1 Like

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
I've travelled through EgyptAir twice.Stopped at Cairo but that wasn't where we were headed
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
My day started with EgyptAir Murtala Muhammed International Airport to Cairo International Airport. That flight, EgyptAir MS 876 on Business 24 | Economy 244.
that Egyptian Air hostess is beautiful
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shortly after take-off, a flight attendant came around to offer up newspapers in a variety of different languages. It’s a nice touch that gives the airline that “golden-age of flying” vibe.
Flight attendants came around to offer up free earbuds for the plane.

The in-flight meal was very good. The rice was moist and tasty with lots of flavor and the chicken had a spiced brown sauce on it.

1 Like

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Such a beautiful sight!!!

Who nor like better thing?
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don reach Egpyt I no believe my eyes shocked Nigeria boy!

Light everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bus came took me to my hotel close to Cairo airport. I forget there are three runways and a single cargo terminal (the third runway opened in 2010). Runway 05R/23L is 4,000m long and is suitable for the Airbus A380; 05L/23R has a length of 4,000m and 16/34 is 3,180m (all of the runways are 60m wide) in Cairo airport.

1 Like

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Bus came took me to my hotel close to Cairo airport. I forget there are three runways and a single cargo terminal (the third runway opened in 2010). Runway 05R/23L is 4,000m long and is suitable for the Airbus A380; 05L/23R has a length of 4,000m and 16/34 is 3,180m (all of the runways are 60m wide) in Cairo airport.
Boss moves
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
How can someone visit Egypt without seeing the Giza Pyramids?

You must pay your respects to the Great Spinx, the broken-nosed half lion, half pharaoh crouching sentinel in front of the pyramids. Before wandering the temple, walk up in front of the seats set up for a night-light show. Here you’ll find the perfect spot away from the crowds to drink in the view and memorialize your visit.

2 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
The Egyptian Museum in Cairo, also known as the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, is home to more than 120,000 pieces of ancient Egypt

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
The day isn’t complete without a visit to the Khan El Khalili markets. Easily reached with a taxi, enter on foot through the historical Bab Al Futuh gates, completed in 1067. Walk down a road lined with centuries old mosques and crowded with tourists and locals enjoying the cooler air. The markets themselves are busy and colourful. You’ll have your first chance to perfect your haggling skills amongst stalls of scarves, alabaster sculptures, and antiques. Seek out El Fishawi café for a freshly made falafel sandwich and ice-cold, freshly pulped mango juice or Turkish tea.

2 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
So I started here, I flew 6 hours in EgyptAir MS 876 economy class and it showed one of the most underrated airline very affordable

Flying time from Lagos, Nigeria to Cairo, Egypt
The total flight duration from Lagos, Nigeria to Cairo, Egypt is 5 hours, 22 minutes.

Lovely !
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
As I said before, there is a myth that if you drink from the river Nile, you’ll return. Tomorrow Egypt celebrating 117th anniversary of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

To mark the 117th anniversary of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, two exhibitions, of mummy cachettes and on education in ancient Egypt, will be inaugurated.

I will upload photos. I don't want to disturb y'all with photos.

Watch the videos above to see everything.

How I was giving free food
How they took my passport
How I met a Nigeria guy
How I slept on free hotel
everything.

2 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
As I said before there is a myth that if you drink from the river Nile, you’ll return. Tomorrow Egypt celebrating 117th anniversary of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

To mark the 117th anniversary of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, two exhibitions, of mummy cachettes and on education in ancient Egypt, will be inaugurated.

I will upload photos. I don't want to disturb y'all with photos.
return as in how? You mean coming back to Egypt?
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Is that Rock real or na photoshop

Photoshop ke?
According to my understanding its made of iron sieve wrapped with cloth, after that they color it just like a stone. So total weight may be around 5 kg of each stone. These two are linked with iron bar covered with Rope string.

It is actually a sculpture made by Sha’ban Abbas, 2008, at Terminal 3, Cairo Airport, Egypt.

There have been so many fake news regarding to this claiming it was tied 1400 years ago. lies

4 Likes

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Sultty(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ancient Egypt early civilisation
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
justwise, DisGuy, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nice work
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Boringdraw1:
return as in how? You mean coming back to Egypt?

Yes, you must go back. Even if na hundred years you must sha go back to Nile
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Yes, you must go back. Even if na hundred years you must sha go back to Nile
okay then, I'm all in.
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Wesporting: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice one

justwise, DisGuy
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2019
This is nice
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Fuzoma(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Why didn't you continue this story of your journey to Egypt
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by digitite: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well, I have visited 3times. How much was the flight ? and Do you usually have consignment to be cleared, either import or export.
Re: My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) by Gianslayer: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
How is life general in Egypt?

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Foreign Currency In Naira Account / Check Out How They Build Most Of Their Roads In Brazil(photos) / Spanish Visa For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.