Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

#FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) (32007 Views)

Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by whatthefuck01: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mehnnn ....dis country don go. nothing is working @ all. We ar practically in a military rule era. how can dis buhari continue to ignor orders frm judges of a court of law.
even if DSS boss is served with CONTEPT of court, i dnt think he wll b punished for dis lawless act. take a look at d past administration of OBJ, YARADUA nd GEJ. dis guys wll nt disobey d court order unlike dis half cow wey dey above d law in a democratic system of government.

1 Like

Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shaprara:
Not a fan of polls but would be nice if the conservatives hold.

Not a fan of the Conservatives. They only do well when there’s strong labour opposition.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZooOga:

Amazing how some ppl expect support from the British government which is total meltdown because of the continued Brexit boondoggle.

A rudderless Nigeria serves the interest of the British.
Same with all colonial masters. That’s why they helped to ensure a government which was leading the third fastest growing economy in the world was removed.
If Nigeria was growing at that rate, she will begin to loose the need to depend on the British for anything; she will begin to throw her weight around Africa and West Africa and dictate not just her foreign policy, but the foreign policy of other nations. That’s detrimental to the British and the French, so GEJ had to be regime-changed. Whitehall couldn’t allow it.

Macron was having to support a Paul Biya by the hand, as the frail 7-term Cameroonian leader made his way towards the Elysee Palace yesterday. They would never allow or support a bright; young, pan-Africanist leader in their former(?) colonies. The British would rather have Buhari lead for a third and fourth term.

It serves their interest.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2019
FREE SOWORE!!!!
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Rolex66: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2019
I learnt that he doesn't forgive. Dasuki nko?

Free Sowore!!

1 Like

Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by HacheNoire: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2019
josephine123:
Buhari should release the guy now.. cc lalasticlala

Why!

He is the C-in-C and has reason for detaining Sowore.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by HacheNoire: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Can't the police and military disperse the protesters with rubbber bullets and tear gas
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by digitaltrades: 1:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
We in Nigeria are even very much relaxed and going about our businesss, whereas, People in diaspora are the ones taking up our fight.

All we do here is rant on social media and post naked pictures. Looking for followers like our lives depend on it

We are not relaxed; we've only been subjected to fear, fear of being gunned down by armed security men, fear of total disregard for human right by buhari
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by MoIbrahim: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm Buhari supporter, but I reject the consistent disregard for court orders; Dasuki, El-Zakzaky, Sowore etc. It's a shamefully bad precedence.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by ZooOga: 2:45am On Nov 15, 2019
MoIbrahim:
I'm Buhari supporter, but I reject the consistent disregard for court orders; Dasuki, El-Zakzaky, Sowore etc. It's a shamefully bad precedence.

The court order involves a resident of Abuja signing over some property and putting up N50m as surety.
There's been plenty of noise but no one has fulfilled the release requirements.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Correcton(m): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Thanks these people
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Cow-ards come back to Nigeria and protest
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by samdigo90: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2019
They should just burn down that Abuja house..
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by obembet(f): 4:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Antoeni:
No True Human Rights Activist Is in Haste to Leave Prison Facility or Be Counting Days Spent in Detention.
A True Human Right Activist Enjoys and Endure his stay in Prison while it Last

Animal of our time
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Buhari you see your life?
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:46am On Nov 15, 2019
samdigo90:
They should just burn down that Abuja house..
i concur
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by omoluka: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
We in Nigeria are even very much relaxed and going about our businesss, whereas, People in diaspora are the ones taking up our fight.

All we do here is rant on social media and post naked pictures. Looking for followers like our lives depend on it
If i don't like your comment wetin i gain
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:37am On Nov 15, 2019
only this Nigeria and their useless president palava go always dey protest their yeye issues in another man land

una don see where other countries dey protest here bfr.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Chicastle: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Oyinbo always have human character and humble. but wait it seems even if u don't have job in abroad, you still be alright. no police harassment, no SARS robbers. no military assault oyimbo keep showing the Nigeria govt how to behave like human and not cow or nunu drinkers in the north
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Akachestores(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2019
See people protesting for the realize of one man and anybody get mind to protest make them impeach buhari or any politician wey they Bleep up
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Tulsaguy: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Even me I felt embarrassed that we have an idiot as a president. See.... how Buhari is giving Sowore international recognition. Some white folks who don't know him now know Sowore because they will ask why the protest.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Goldencheese(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Kpeshi10(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Centcanada:
We might form we don't care or whatsoever until it affact us. After all, the firewood when ant day inside na him we go inside bush go bring. We are seeing the consequences. GEJ go day laugh us now.

Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Hexdavewalkersl: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Jubrin Al sudani should free this guy na
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by HMarshal(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
He�! The next "revolution" instigator go don dey Tink am twice now,bytheway where r those sturbon Islamic sect that made noise that time now sefHe�! You can win the govt fam unless they don't AV ur time....
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by HMarshal(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Can't win/beat the govt, unless they don't AV ur time
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by EdiskyHarry: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2019
poor sowore, your people has already denied you, saying that you are not from Yoruba, such is life. my prayer is that God should see you through
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Shaprara: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2019
I think the LP is bullheaded this days under the leadership of Corbyn but the message to the populace is total contrast of there value and tradition. Interesting to see what’ll happen at the general election when cons take the house and the No 10, then with Brexit.

madridsta007:

Not a fan of the Conservatives. They only do well when there’s strong labour opposition.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Psoul(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Hahahahahaha......I remember when IPOB was doing their own protests. Chaiii...na turn by turn shaa.
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by Torg77: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
divabolanle:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-liIw56mTWog/Xc2UNy06iAI/AAAAAAAAuzU/aG0BxZYeIZYmm0jQBo3NN2KXFPHtY_FIQCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/FREE%2BS.png[/img]

Nigerians in the United Kingdom took the #FreeSowore protest to the Abuja House in London today. This was to express their satisfaction over the prolonged detention of Omoyele Sowore by the Department of State Services (DSS)
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8becdlVIaUI/Xc2UOYkS84I/AAAAAAAAuzY/s-rzZaHNO4sX0BSGYBV_5wjz6BeH-GDgQCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/FREES.png[/img]
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyiuBF5SwFM

SOURCE: https://www.nairanaijanews.com/2019/11/freesowore-nigerians-took-protest-to.html

Their satisfaction?
Re: #FreeSowore Protest Rocks Abuja House In London, UK (Pictures, Video) by okrikaboi: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
my brother to get the country working we need to destroy this settings and rebuild a new country. We need serious fight all over the country north to west, east to north and west to east after that we will get sense.
Nobody or force will defeat this country the day the Federal Government ends we will perish. There are cursed here Nigeria is one of the few African countries yet to get Justice for its evils learn to be happy Fela could never accept suffering and smiling and why the common man went through it he died for it he was born with a silver spoon hustle and mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.