Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police (21556 Views)

9 Kidnapped Kids From Kano Found In Anambra (photos) / Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead / Too BAD! Living Faith Accountant’s Wife & Child Kidnapped (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by JubrilBuhari: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Paul Onwe is not Anambra name, why are they bent of denting Anambra?
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Stalwert: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2019
What is going on
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Sundaypaul12345: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by IamPatriotic(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of the child abduction between Kano and Onitsha, something is telling me that arewa media is fighting back as a response to fake news of fulani herdsmen kidnapping and raping igbos.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Monaco2:
hmmm how come almost all the kids kidnaped in the north end up in anambra undecided undecided

The New hoax designed to spark a war. Northerners are all over the place in Anambra even in the most remote villages. News without evidence. Let's help ourselves!

3 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Xucxex1997:
I m beginning to suspect this is a propaganda from this fulani fools to blackmail the igbos

Exactly my taught.

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by ShenTeh(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2019
donprinyo:
We are saving de innocent children from poor minded northerners.

Perspective!
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

A child in this condition was rescued not kidnapped. Learn to use the right adjective next time.

you must be a kanye west slavery apologist.

your kinsmen are not kidnapping these children because of any love in their hearts but because they are looking for cheap labour. why are the most horrible stories of child abuse [making children eat shit, locking them in dog cages, beating and scarring always involving your kinsmen? because teh children are not theirs.

i have a neighbour an old couple with a young boy. beginning of this year, i was taking the kids to school, and the boy was weeding grass outside the house. i asked him why he wasnt in school. a few days later, he started going to a nearby government school. í am just watching and observing. because at best, he is one of those nephews or cousins from the village, at worst, he is also stolen from somewhere

7 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by AMvanquish: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

A child in this condition was rescued not kidnapped. Learn to use the right adjective next time.

If you don't see any problem in these two instances and post rubbish for likes , may this same kidnapping befall someone very close to you . Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by MoIbrahim: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Vivos:
I'm not being tribalistic here but we all know the north region, don't place importance to male children but to females bcoz of the dowry.
In all the news we've heard, never have I heard that a female Hausa child was kidnapped

They should take care of their male children or at least, appreciate people that helped them take care of their children.

Amumaigwe:

Pls show a little shame na. Haba!

Anyway...

4 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by omenka(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Someone was here saying the East is only trying to rehabilitate the children.

There is NO CHILD in the East in need of rehabilitation as poverty there has been vanquished in totality, hence their desire to broaden the scope of their charitable interventions.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Dagrace01(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
Wen they said Nigeria is a zoo they referred to North and now the true colour of animal is showing in them
How do you mean? The boy was kidnapped by a south easterner and bought by a south easterner. You had better read the story well before u comment

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Charmingrascal(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2019
I dnt support people forcefully abducting another man's child but I think this boy is looking good and fresh.

Say no to kidnapping

But If this boy was in Kano only God knows which street he would be doing his almajiri business.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Rawtruth1: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Who said Nigeria police is not working? Kudos to them and let them do more. But stop harassing innocent mothers inside buses in Onitsha, Aba and the entire southern Nigeria. Not all kids in public transport are "kidnapped kids from North"
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by ostarlink: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2019
If these children were kidnapped by the northerners there are two things involved. Either they are recruited as Boko Haram or they are turned to beggars. If they are recruited as beggers, no problem but if Boko Haram, there are two things involved. Either they blow themselves up in a church or mosque killing thousands or they end up fighting with the Nigerian soldiers.

These rescuers wrongly accused as kidnappers whoukd be given national honour for their humanitarian services.At least since over four years ago, those children are still healthy and being taken care of By their captors unlike if they had found themselves in the hands of their perceived parents who did not even know they were missing in active begging.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Xisnin(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Criminal!
I would support death by hanging for child traders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by MrGerald(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2019
He didn't look like a Chinedu
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Xisnin(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
stupid propaganda.

No reasonable igbo man will adopt an hausafulanis boy as his child.

That you saw an hausafulanis child in anambra doesn't mean he was kidnapped,there are so many of them in street of onisha.
But trust nigeria police that can arrest a random person and force him to admit to offence he know nothing about.

Comment from a sick mind.
The "unreasonable" criminals have all confessed to their crime and the victim rescued.

5 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by ilyasom(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

when they start killing your people in kano come back and make this statement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Ahahahaha.
Good one fellow Nigerian.
BuhariCarryGo:
Wen they said Nigeria is a zoo they referred to North and now the true colour of animal is showing in them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by lamalang(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Guy it involves kidnapping and human trafficking, it is a criminal offences.
Amumaigwe:

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by tricksters: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2019
So this is a lie but I'd the case was reverse with any other tribe as the culprit you'd accept it is indeed inhuman ba ?
I don't know what to say to you Igbos anymore, make I just de look una like lucozade.

Tranquillity360:
stupid propaganda.

That you saw an hausafulanis child in anambra doesn't mean he was kidnapped,there are so many of them in street of onisha.
But trust nigeria police that can arrest a random person and force him to admit to offence he know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Johans1991: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
stupid propaganda.

why didn't they arrest you if you said the police are arresting innocent people or are you telling me that you are not an innocent parson?

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2019
So because of that you guy simply just steal those children or buy them (as reported by Premium news)? Should we because the North doesn't take care of their children now give modern day enslavers permission to steal those children? There are well established legal procedures for adoption which should be followed by people who are not criminals. When the exchange involves the payment of N200,000 for a child, that is buying the child which is the same way slaves are bought.

What is wrong is wrong, don't divert attention to another wrong just as a way of lessening the gravity of the crime committed by the so-called Ogbodo.

Vivos:
I'm not being tribalistic here but we all know the north region, don't place importance to male children but to females bcoz of the dowry.
In all the news we've heard, never have I heard that a female Hausa child was kidnapped

They should take care of their male children or at least, appreciate people that helped them take care of their children.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Evans ppl, abeg make una leave our children alone!

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Kuginzi: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Igbos can do anything to become rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Successlane: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Rescued indeed.

Rescued and exchanged for money? I hail o o

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Johans1991: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Everybody knows that an Igbo man can do anything because of money.
Personally I have seen where a son was selling his father in Kaduna by an Igbo family. When he was arrested he confessed that he want to sell the father because the father is getting old and he don't him to be wasted. So if an Igbo man can sell his father, tell me who in this world that that Igbo man cannot sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Our Police can never make this kind of breakthrough without showing the pictures of the criminals. They will go ahead to snap picture with the criminal to show that they are trying.
So long as this story lack that signature, please, disregard the story.
Beliv it at ur own risk.

This is pure propaganda. A real Igbo man living in Igbo land cannot will hardly accept an aboki kid willingly given to him as his own not to talk of spending his money to buy aboki child.

Hiaaa...O nwere ihe ndi Igbo kariri ime naa. Igbo O n'eri nsi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years / Five Suspected Robbers Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Have You Been Hypnotized Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.