Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time (1957 Views)

100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special / What My Dad Told My Mom That Made Me Blush +18 (video) / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by Ilamina(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by Dan19: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
If you did not allow him to cum inside you, body for no dey sweet you anyhow like that. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ilamina:
smiley

Cos you like him. Does he give you fanny flutters?
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by MrCork: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ilamina:
smiley

..I do? smiley
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by Ilamina(f): 4:01am On Nov 15, 2019
MrCork:

..I do? smiley

Hello Mr cork

Have you found your light skin queen
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by Ilamina(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Cos you like him. Does he give you fanny flutters?

What I s Gabby flutters
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by 1Sharon(f): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Ilamina:

What I s Gabby flutters

Fanny flutters, look it up
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by elmagnifico411(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Fanny; means backside, samba, bumbum, etc.

Flutters; means ‘flapping’. To move in quick wavering. Like a butterfly flapping its wings.

Putting the two words together, we have,

Fanny flutters, meaning ‘flapping bumbum.
So when he asked does he make Fanny flutter? It means does he make u flapping your bumbum?

Flapping of bumbum usually takes place when you’re rigorously banging him. The nacking sweet be that! Hehehehehe. Abeg I dey go church. quote author=1Sharon post=84098585]

Fanny flutters, look it up[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Fanny; means backside, samba, bumbum, etc.

Flutters; means ‘flapping’. To move in quick wavering. Like a butterfly flapping its wings.

Putting the two words together, we have,

Fanny flutters, meaning ‘flapping bumbum.
So when he asked does he make Fanny flutter? It means does he make u flapping your bumbum?

Flapping of bumbum usually takes place when you’re rigorously banging him. The nacking sweet be that! Hehehehehe. Abeg I dey go church. quote author=1Sharon post=84098585]

Fanny flutters, look it up

You're wrong. Fanny in england means vulva, flutter also means to tingle or shake. Go figure

It's sort of an inside joke here
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by elmagnifico411(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
1Sharon:

You're wrong. Fanny in england means vulva, flutter also means to tingle or shake. Go figure

It's sort of an inside joke here
aunty a vocab doesn’t always have one meaning. That u know it’s vulva doesn’t mean I’m wrong oh.

Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
elmagnifico411:
aunty a vocab doesn’t always have one meaning. That u know it’s vulva doesn’t mean I’m wrong oh.

The definition I was talking about means vulva, not your definition, which is the american definition
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
elmagnifico411:

You're both right as per what fanny means in Britain and USA. You interpretation of 'fanny flutter' is wrong though as that is not an American expression. She is correct with fanny flutter as it is a UK-specific expression meaning 'pussy quivering'. With her question, she is asking if OP's pussy is convulsing when she sees this guy as well along with the blushing. If that is the case then she fancies the dude - British slang- and wants to shag him -British slang also . Gerrit ?

fanny
/ˈfani/
Learn to pronounce
noun
VULGAR SLANG•BRITISH
a woman's genitals.
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
a person's buttocks.
Re: Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time by elmagnifico411(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ashawo
Oshigun:

You're both right as per what fanny means in Britain and USA. You interpretation of 'fanny flutter' is wrong though as that is not an American expression. She is correct with fanny flutter as it is a UK-specific expression meaning 'pussy quivering'. With her question, she is asking if OP's pussy is convulsing when she sees this guy as well along with the blushing. If that is the case then she fancies the dude - British slang- and wants to shag him -British slang also . Gerrit ?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Help I Can't Get Over My Ex / HELP: I Lose Interest In Ladies The Moment I Masturbate About Sexing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.