Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian (2938 Views)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Sparrow0: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Just arrived. Following grin
Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Sparrow0: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
truthsayer009:
GERMAN WOMEN

Nyash or No Nyash?
Most of them are slim oh, no nyash at all, but I do see some curvy German ladies too.

Maybe as time goes on, my views will change, but for now. This is it.

Hey!!! KMS, me were like yansh past b**bs nko? grin

1 Like

Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sparrow0:

Hey!!! KMS, me were like yansh past b**bs nko? grin

Lotion will be your next companion & guess what? Bringing your Nigerian babe here is very very hard unless she comes with Student option.

You are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Paccus: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Guy do port abeg.

Make I be your homebased babe. The one that will be sending you pictures on WhatsApp and telling you "I wish you were here babe"...

While you wire me dollars.

Yahoo dey different types o.
This girl you are one big funny character grin grin grin, people that are around you go enjoy you well well

1 Like

Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Sparrow0: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lotion will be your next companion & guess what? Bringing your Nigerian babe here is very very hard unless she comes with Student option.

You are on your own.
So na all those flat yansh I go dey follow/touch up and down. Ayaf died cry
Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Suspectzero(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Congrats on your transfer and new life in Germany. Your write up so far as been good and interesting as well.

What you haven't told us is your purpose in Germany presently. Is it vacation? Study? Work?
Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Suspectzero:
Congrats on your transfer and new life in Germany. Your write up so far as been good and interesting as well.

What you haven't told us is your purpose in Germany presently. Is it vacation? Study? Work?

Study, then work part-time.
Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Suspectzero(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Study, then work part-time.

Oh, congrats. Onwards to greater things from here on out. No looking back again o. Make Naija dey your rear view jejely. Eyes on the prize.
Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Hadampson(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Still waiting for the picture of Alexander Platz fernsehturm. Your tour isn't complete if you don't visit the place smiley wink

The Famous Alexanderplatz - Fernsehturm (Television Tower) from where the entire landscape of the city could be seen cool

I'm enjoying the beautiful pictures of die Hauptstadt von Deutschland cheesy

Prost.
Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Konquest: 4:27pm On May 08, 2021
truthsayer009:
East side Gallery close to ostbahnhof, Berlin

The Berlin Wall.

- Art showing Brezhnev Kissing Honecker on The Berlin Wall? It's called “The Kiss” or “The Kiss of Death. ... And when the Berlin Wall came down in 1989, the Soviet artist Dmitri Vrubel decided to paint the iconic image on the east

People were taking pictures in front of these two Men kissing art.
I also saw some Men kissing right here, trying to replicate the image. Mehn me i just comot my eyes, God forbid oh.

Pictures coming soon 1...
Awesome iconic images from
Berlin. I had some pieces of the
Berlin wall with grafiti painted
on them as of 1991, but sadly
misplaced it years later. I'll def
get a replacement even if it
means paying for it!

Berlin and Dresden in Germany sadly suffered massively from massive Allied aerial bombings during the WW2 killing thousands
of innocent German people.

Good to see that Berlin became
the capital of a new unified Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian by Gerrard59(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
truthsayer009:
The beautiful water front. The boat ride cost [3 Euros] if you book on time.

The Image of this buildings may look like Old buildings but Mehn, if you see it physically It's Fvcking Beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beautiful pictures...

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Things Your Flight Attendant Won’t Tell You (but You Ought To Know) / Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go / Pls How Do I Get To Onike Iwaya Yaba From Mushin Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.