|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,670,666 members, 6,278,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 May 2021 at 11:36 PM
|Vacancy For A Social Media Intern (job Ref: Smi-2m) by tolex29(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2019|
Our client is a Group of company who operates in the Humanitarian, Printing and the Oil & Gas Sectors.
Job Location: Lagos State
Reporting to: Head of Communications
Key Relationships: Head of Communications, Head of IT, Communications Team
The role of the social media intern is to offer support to the Communications department as a maternity cover for 2 months. He/she will strategically identify and post engaging content for Group via social media feeds which will inspire people to support us/our brand and grow our followership driving good publicity. The social media intern will interact with our communities on these platforms to increase engagement, followers and the quality of their experience. He/she will identify key influencers and conversations where we can engage to better showcase our work and expand our reach.
Proven work experience in social media
Hands on experience in content management
Excellent creative/copywriting skills
Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Excellent communication skills
Analytical and multitasking skills
Attention to detail
BSc/HND/OND in Marketing, Mass Communications or related field.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• To manage the social media desk under the supervision of the Head of Communications for a 2-month period.
• To generate social media content on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
• To project the organization as an enabler of progress in the community through the use of pictures, content, video and graphics.
• To work closely with the Head of Communications and team to execute the social media strategy.
• To generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the organizations followers to act.
• To optimize the organization’s social media platforms and increase the visibility of the groups social content.
• To continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• To work with the company’s photographer to ensure that edited pictures and videos are received promptly which will allow for their seamless transfer on to social media once they have been vetted by the Head of Communications
• Handling the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mailchimp
• To monitor Live Streaming during events, ensuring that the information being projected is in line with the organization’s vision.
• Regularly post and schedule content on the organization’s social media feeds.
• Work with the Digital Communications Officers and others within our communications team to ensure that all content on our social media feeds align with organisational, and specific project strategies.
• Produce regular reports on social media performance.
• Advise colleagues and help them to develop content strategies based on previous performance reports and audience insight.
• Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels.
• Identify key social influencers who we can engage with.
How to Apply:
Suitable applications should be sent to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘smi-2m’ as the subject of the email before 28th November, 2019.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36