Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode (473 Views)

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by newsynews: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has reacted to the verdict by a Federal High Court in Abuja which threw out the case filed by Busola Dakolo against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

The case was thrown out by the court which labelled it as empty and driven by sentiments.

Mocking all those who crucified Biodun Fatoyinbo without having any concrete evidence to prove the case, Femi Fani-Kayode tweeted:

https://wotzup.ng/shame-on-all-those-who-mocked-and-crucified-fatoyinbo-femi-fani-kayode/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by divabolanle: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
i support you... Rape of how many years ago?
Re: Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by scrapNG: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
congrats to Fatoyinbo... and all the Krest fans
Re: Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by Officialgarri: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
I never really supported anyone in the case.

While I did not like Dakolo's wife, I was equally waiting for the downfall of Fatoyinbo

1 Like

Re: Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by Johnny1013(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Honestly speaking,The story get too many comma abeg...Now that he has been vindicated let us see what she will say next
Re: Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by LifestyleTonite: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Shame On All Those Who Mocked And Crucified Fatoyinbo – Femi Fani-kayode by NaijaHeadlines: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmm..

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Frodd Shares Photos Of His Hangs Out With Davido (photos) / ‘bad Commando’ Rema Covers Fader’s Now Issue / Huddah Monroe Tells Shocking Details On How She Lost Her Virginity At 19 {VIDEO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.