Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) (43928 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Jasen1(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
They don run she attribute it to religion

Backward Africa
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by shogsman(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2019
I’ve always wondered how it came to be,thanks for clearing my doubt.this is the kind of news we want of FP not celebrities copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by olahpet777(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
See dense mugus on Facebook don type *Subhanallah* tire grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by khlopp: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2019
wonderful
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2019
ednut1:
U no go pyramid

they won't allow him near those pyramids since he's a Nigerian so as we not embezzling their pyramids.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2019
No common sense again, everything about them is Muhammed.
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2019
The question is, "What is the significance of the sculpture?"
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by samifet: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2019
kenny714433:
Hmm

This is just about balance moments by finding the centroid of those irregular shapes.

Who wouldn't know that the mass up there will be lighter than the support(rod) disguised as rope?
Only outside the plannet where there's no gravitational force can this be applicable.

Op, nice one though. How I wish I could also travel round the world and see fascinating places.

90% on point, To crown it all, the mass up there contains helium which is tends to fly upward and the lower object is heavier to keep it at permanent position, the stony looks of the sculpture is nothing but art work.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by oostin: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
I believe the obvious explanation would be that what appears to be a "rope" is not actually a rope but some kind of firm material, maybe a metal, which is capable of holding up the "stone".
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Martahi: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
richardjemedafe1:
wow..wow..wow
siren

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by skallion7(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fryzi:
Here in Nigeria, we have all the resources it takes to make this nation heaven on earth. Infact, Nigeria, Giant of Africa as they call it.. Should be Africa's centre for tourism.. But instead, an eyesore, a pity nation and a dump yard...
because of a sculpture in Egypt??
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
They are all scammer,dovyou know how many people who will visit that country just because of just that?, Effc and CIA will now be arresting G boi and no one is touch the Egyptian government
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by pelkad1290(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lols someone was already shouting Allah Akbar and Jesus together

Yeah they are great but everything doesn't boil down to religion

No be Allah hang am
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Exponental(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
The rope is not a rope. Cut it if I'm wrong! I will pay for another rope if it doesn't fall.
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Olas00(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Woooooooooooow! That's grate
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
dope... I hope u Check the pyramid of egypt
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by thundafire: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Was Muhammad Samson to tie such big stones lol Muslim with der wonderous belief
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by witworth(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Awesome!
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice... looks exciting
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
I grab.
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Jaybihel25(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wawu!!
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Op weting cary u go Islamic country, they will Islamise u o.
grin
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by Oluwavichtor(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
bennynaza:
If I reach there, I go push am down.
"For our weapons of warfare are not carnal but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds".
"If thou have have faith like mustard seed, you shall move mountains".
"Who art thou oh mountain before zerubabel, thou shalt be made plain".
"The Egyptians you see today, you shall see then no more".
oloun you go turn sculpture...grin Something wey they dey use gain money..grin Wo den go tie you there
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by babbzy23: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Wonders shall never end
Re: My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) by tck2000(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Flexherbal:
Lovely!
What a piece of art !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Longest Rivers In Africa (Facts And Pictures) / Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.