Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation (13972 Views)

APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by wisdomkid: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol, they've left Lukman to face the wraith of OshoBaba grin grin grin grin grin
Ha, Politicians and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2019
NextGovernor:

Oshiomole have lost the real APC structure in Edo. Go look at the people on his side. They are all failed APC aspirants who couldn't win there own election in last general election and PDP decampees who he once insulted all through his regime.
11 out of 18 members of EDO state apc's state executive council just approved the suspension of their chairman who's supporting obaseki......majority of the house of assembly members are behind osiomole....18/18 LG chairmen are on his side, I don't know who you're talking of ooooo.....Obaseki can only get a ticket by going to PDP and I'll advice him to do that....he can't get a ticket in APC....the national chairman of the party is extremely powerful and can deny anyone ticket even the president.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by Alawode01(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Know the betrayal will know later that he didn't get any weight.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by blaqoracle: 5:09am On Nov 15, 2019
PHILipu1:
[code][/code]I
Na so una push Ambode.
Now,he is on exile and can't enter Nigeria or Lagos
anything igbo man support dey always fail.
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by OG1BABY(f): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I don't do politics
But i must tell obaseki will fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

I can bet my balls on that
Am from Edo state

A big lie. He can't do nada. Those backing him up now will abandon him when the time comes. He isn't a politician, he's an economist and he's not even doing that well. Alot of Edos are not happy with him.
PS: I'm from Edo State too, Benin to be precise
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by OG1BABY(f): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Nanorest:

For Edo state wey me dey? Why spread rumours

I just tire. People keep saying things they don't know anything about.
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by ernieboy(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
toogbasky:
you are probably not from Edo state, Obaseki is not a politician,, he can’t win am election, he lost his own polling unit during the senate and house of assembly elections,, go ask Patrick Obayagbon why he is not in senate
was it obaseki that was contesting for Senate or house of reps, did it occur to u that people rather chose to elect the pdp candidate ( senator) urhoghide who performed creditably rather the vote being a statement on obaseki's popularity?
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by Minjim: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
Oshiomole seems to have more enemies than friends in APC

Try doing the right thing in Nigeria
That's when you'll realized you have more enemies than friends
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by buhariguy(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I don't do politics
But i must tell obaseki will fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

I can bet my balls on that
Am from Edo state
you are from edo state does not mean you know politics
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by buhariguy(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

11 out of 18 members of EDO state apc's state executive council just approved the suspension of their chairman who's supporting obaseki......majority of the house of assembly members are behind osiomole....18/18 LG chairmen are on his side, I don't know who you're talking of ooooo.....Obaseki can only get a ticket by going to PDP and I'll advice him to do that....he can't get a ticket in APC....the national chairman of the party is extremely powerful and can deny anyone ticket even the president.
you are right, that was how oyegun wanted to deny buhari ticket by working for thief atiku and thief saraki
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by Babacele: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin lmao!
Cherrybae:
I'm now a born again. Old things are passed away and behold all things are become New in my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Hallaluyah
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
PHILipu1:
[code][/code]I
Na so una push Ambode.
Now,he is on exile and can't enter Nigeria or Lagos

Ambode got no ball's Bruh
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by aonranty01: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
lo
Re: APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation by Indispensable85(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
With the current position of oshomhole as national chairman,it's gonna be difficult for obaseki to get the Apc ticket.
That position is a powerful one when it comes to organizing primaries.
Besides, the forces against him in the party are very tough politicians.
I'm seeing the state exco being dissolved soon by the NWC and a care taker committee set up by the NWC to take charge of the party in the state before the primaries. That's going to be the recommendation of the fact finding delegation sent to the state from Abuja. The suspension of the state chair has been ratified already by the NWC.
Politics nor be moi moi....
Dirty game!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide / Lagosians Consume N3B Food Daily- Ambode / Yar'adua's Burial Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.