Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) (3881 Views)

Sowore - President Tinubu Stole My Idea On How To Strengthen The Local Currency / Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Gossipninja: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
President Buhari Booed In London For Refusing To Obey Court Orders

People gathered at the Abuja House in London to boo a Nigerian official they believed to be President Muhammadu Buhari.

The protesters gathered in front of the building to boo the official who was driven in a black painted car with a Nigerian diplomatic plate number (FGN1).

The videos of the protest were published Thursday night on several social media platforms.

Many of the protesters carried placards calling for freedom for the detained publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. Others condemned the treatment of the leader of the Shiite movement in Nigeria, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

“Buhari, Stop Poisoning Sheikh Zakzaky,” one of the placards read.

“Omoyele Sowore is not a criminal,” another placard read.

Mr Buhari is currently in London for what the presidency described as a private visit.

He has spent over a week in the UK during which he has continued to perform the functions of the Nigerian president including signing a bill into law.

The Nigerian government or the embassy in the UK is yet to issue a statement on the matter.

The protesters shouted ‘ole, ole, ole…’ meaning ‘thief, thief, thief….’ while mentioning the name of the Nigerian president.

They also condemned the disrespect for the courts by the Nigerian government.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-booed-in-london-for-refusing-to-obey-court-order/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=700BOj9o5Do

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Gossipninja: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
More

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Scofieldgee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
We all know buhari is not a Democrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Kingsmeal: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
What is the biggie in obeying Court order by this administration?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Griezwoman: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
With the way PMB is making our Judiciary look, I am scared of finishing this law course!..

19 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Griezwoman:
With the way PMB is making our Judiciary look, I am scared of finishing this law course!..
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Gyrfalcon: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why is Buhari living in London?

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by LadySarah: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ruling Nigeria from london.Does he know that acup of rice now sells for #150 ,no power and no roads?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Griezwoman:
I swear you are funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by IbyOneGod: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm disappointed because no patroitic nigerian cares to bumb the idiot

1 Like

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Try this in Nigeria and get gunned down faster than you can say Jack Rob...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
walking corps

1 Like

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Few months ago, this happened in this location for a similar reason (Nnamdi Kanu "Igboman") and now, it's happening again for (Sowore "Yorubaman").
The lesson here is that a monster doesn't give a fvck about its creator or his supposed victim.

Vote without religious and ethnic sentiment in 2023.
I drop mic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by IduNaOba: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2019
It won't be long before person go chop beating one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2019
DanseMacabre:
Try this in Nigeria and get gunned down faster than you can say Jack Rob...

Only animals think like you sir monkeys precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Next time we will pack a tireless car by the gate so they can feel how it is to be caged.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by spafu(m): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Gossipninja: 4:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 4:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Somebody should be bold enough to stone this man..

Oh! I miss David and his stones.

This Goliath MUST die. It is biblical.
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by johnkey: 4:47am On Nov 15, 2019
can't a hero just shoot this man dead? and go to jail for the sake of our unborn generation.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Lol when his name self can be pronounced Buhari he his used to it
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2019
We warned them before 2015 election they said we are bittered because he killed us during the war

Again we told them the man is gone the new young guy is an impostor they said we are miscreants and foolish..but before he finishes the four years you all will know BUHARI IS GONE

1 Like

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2019
slimfit1:

Only animals think like you sir monkeys precisely.
unnecessary attack. Perhaps u don't understand his post

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Area4Area: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2019
I don't even understand the OP, topic says Buhari was booed, the article that followed was not even sure if it was Buhari or not.
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Where are the Zombies Won't they chant IPOB as usual

Today, they are not IPOB but Nigerians

grin grin grin grin grin funny people.

Good to know that many are now waking up to their right as citizens. Many have now agreed, that this government is not only terroristic, lifeless, clueless, disobedient but also VERY fantastically corrupt!!!

It's about time we all join our hands to speak against this evil government!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by meccuno: 5:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
unnecessary attack. Perhaps u don't understand his post
I was shocked when I read his reply. These are the kinds of people we have here .

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Area4Area: 5:49am On Nov 15, 2019
johnkey:
can't a hero just shoot this man dead? and go to jail for the sake of our unborn generation.
What are you waiting for, don't you have hands?
If the DSS knocks on your door for this silly statement, hope you can defend yourself, some of you just come online and say anything thinking you can't be traced.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2019
APC will organize their own placard carrying rented crown to chant 'Sai Baba', ' We love you PMB', ' Keep the traitors in jail', 'Keep the borders locked' and so on. Wicked people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by orion7: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
If the DSS knocks on your door for this silly statement, hope you can defend yourself, some of you just come online and say anything thinking you can't be traced.
your mouth dey smell shut up.

if I was there I'll stone him Bleep your dss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
buhari I curse you forever
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
Osunbande that gathered prayer warriors to pray for his death , is he still not the VP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Sell Bread With #7.5M Toyota Venza | Osinbajo, Is Like A Bishop Without / BREAKING : Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie’s Nomination As INEC Commissioner / 10 Interesting Facts About Kano State You Never Know (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.