Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (39941 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Noblekingmusic: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
A Nigerian police officer was killed in an accident just few weeks to his wedding.

According to a friend, Nwachukwu Nnenna, the deceased was set to wed on December 15th, 2019.

"To think that you were in my office few days to ur demise, I told you to hold on for some secs let me tidy up my table but then you left in a hurry..and you told me you will come back,you said you were preparing for ur wedding coming up on the 15th of December.2019 only for me to hear that you re dead...I still couldn't believe it until today when ur signal of "Death while in service" came to my table,I became shattered...R.I.P my good friend.'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=755320484974418&id=100014894202762

Thats so painful. May his soul rest in. Peace.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-dies-few-weeks-to-his-wedding-photos/

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2019
This policeman fit don go kill the wrong person, the mama don com swear for am. As you bring pain to me by killing my only son illegally, so shall pain befall your family... never bring pain to a family because they're poor... na now u know oooo you no know tomorrow...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2019
We thank God , it could have been worse !
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Jalabase(m): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by spafu(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Eayah, RIP to him
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:59am On Nov 15, 2019
idesylvester:
This policeman fit don go kill the wrong person, the mama don com swear for am. As you bring pain to me by killing my only son illegally, so shall pain befall your family... never bring pain to a family because they're poor... na now u know oooo you no know tomorrow...

And what if he didn't? You guys attack ALL of them simply because it is fashionable to do so.

YES, our Police are corrupt like 99% of other civil servants but the way you guys demonize them...

That guy probably risked his life keeping you safe while he was alive. He might / might not have been a criminal, don't rush to generalize; it's a sign of low intellect.

These policemen were jobless like other normal folks. They didn't take the job not necessarily because they liked it but it was the only available option.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2019
Rip
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

And what if he didn't?

YES, our Police are corrupt like 99% of other civil servants but the way you guys demonize them...

That guy probably risked his life keeping you safe while he was alive. He might / might not have been a criminal, don't rush to generalize; it's a sign of low intellect.
Police are meant to protect which is their primary duty, their harrassment is way beyond expectations. Do you know how many innocent lives they have in kirikiri today...

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2019
idesylvester:
[s]This policeman fit don go kill the wrong person, the mama don com swear for am. As you bring pain to me by killing my only son illegally, so shall pain befall your family... never bring pain to a family because they're poor... na now u know oooo you no know tomorrow[/s]..
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2019
The swear wey these people dey carry for head na generational sometimes.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by HospitalityDiva(f): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2019
2020 Training Calender

ACI Training

January 11th - February 2
February 8th - March 1st
May 9th - May 31st
June 6the - June 28th
Oct 3rd - Oct 25th
November 7th - November 29th
Training Fee: N150,000

FRM Training

MAY Diet

Level 1 - 1st February - April 25th = Training Fee: N200,000
Level 2 - 1st February - April 25th = Training Fee: N250,000)

NOVEMBER Diet

Level 1- August 1st - October 25th = Training Fee: N200,000
Level 2- August 1st - October 25th = Training Fee: N250,000

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Evil Arrows from Household wickedness

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by noblealuu: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2019
It's a pity to the disappointed spouse and his family.

Nigerians so HATE the NPF ehh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Factgist: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Braintrain: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm not the only one happy a police officer is dead minus one

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
angry
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Karma.
If hez innocent then too bad.
Show me 1 innocent police and i wud buy u 50x100 land shaps

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Killed in an accident?

I thought Police niggas ain't afraid of anything and even death respects them.

Nigerians should just know that not all police officers are bad. We have the good ones also.

I hope the last thing he did isn't to collect bribe.

It is always good to do good, I mean all the time. You never can tell when death comes.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Samantha23(f): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
what a tragedy. btw, was he a SARS operative?
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Rip to the dead.

Returning to Nigeria after years of absence made me realise that every day one survives in Nigeria is a miracle.

The roads in Nigeria are crimes against humanity, freeways merge and become single lane without notice. Drivers in Nigeria have no clue how to overtake carefully, drivers just attempt dangerous maneuvers and then start flashing their headlights at oncoming traffic to give way while overtaking.

Our licensing system is a failure, our road maintenance is a disgrace and we are surely heading towards destruction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Kanelle(f): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Rip

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by ecclize: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
RIP
to the dead
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by fykes(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Abeg he should die again... Those guys are evil personified

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm sorry... I don't pity police people

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2019
idesylvester:

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by realstars: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2019
I am not to judger in this matter, but I suspect two things.
1, maybe the boy friend to the Lady is a jealous type and don't want to let go.
2, maybe it is kama that is in play, because police is police.

I may still want to blame some village pipol in their operational skills, in a human cloth.

Rest in peace Oga officer,

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Yemisi87: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2019
daddytime:
The swear wey these people dey carry for head na generational sometimes.

No be small, even if people no swear for them, the spirit of those wey they don offend dey always cry for justice.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by KingAzari: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice one... Karma is a darling. All the curses that he may have received for alleged brutality, extortion, killing, maiming, lies, injustice, oppression, intimidation, bribery, corruption and evil deeds against the Nigerian people came to roost before his wedding. You cannot deny so many individuals joy and happiness and expect to see one yourself. NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
noblealuu:
It's a pity to the disappointed spouse and his family.

Nigerians so HATE the NPF ehh
I dey tell you.....no be here...the hatred is supreme.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by FindingNigeria: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2019
If you were a good man, then I wish the best for your loved ones. I hope they find the strength to cope with losing you. I hope that you find peace in the afterlife.

If you were a thorn, then I hope that justice be served to you wherever you are in ten folds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.