Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (39940 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2019
After stamping on people's right and milking them dry, you want go marry successfully before?
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2019
One less problem to worry about

Anyways make I type RIP make e nor look as if I dey heartless.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by BENARI: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

And what if he didn't? You guys attack ALL of them simply because it is fashionable to do so.

YES, our Police are corrupt like 99% of other civil servants but the way you guys demonize them...

That guy probably risked his life keeping you safe while he was alive. He might / might not have been a criminal, don't rush to generalize; it's a sign of low intellect.

These policemen were jobless like other normal folks. They didn't take the job not necessarily because they liked it but it was the only available option.

Almost all are bad
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Dopemover: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Braintrain:
I'm not the only one happy a police officer is dead minus one
. U shall be minus one to ur immediate family soonest. Insha allah
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Karma.
If hez innocent then too bad.
Show me 1 innocent police and i wud buy u 50x100 land shaps
I am a police officer, I am the AIG incharge of bribes and egunje but I am also very good, I don't steal but I loot from police treasury and from Buhari's account because stealing is not corruption grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

And what if he didn't? You guys attack ALL of them simply because it is fashionable to do so.

YES, our Police are corrupt like 99% of other civil servants but the way you guys demonize them...

That guy probably risked his life keeping you safe while he was alive. He might / might not have been a criminal, don't rush to generalize; it's a sign of low intellect.

These policemen were jobless like other normal folks. They didn't take the job not necessarily because they liked it but it was the only available option.

Almost all are bad, I'm guessing u r a police officer or you haven't had any encounter.. Lucky u
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by freeze001(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2019
What else is left that is worse than death?
Joshmodest:
We thank God , it could have been worse !
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Dopemover: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Bad people judging other bad ones, every Nigerian are bad. I am a person better than a policeman no dey . The police is a reflection of the every home and the society at large in Nigeria
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

Don't generalize your assertions based on the actions of few,be sensitive next time,it won't kill you.
maybe you don't understand pigeon English where I wrote "e be like" well, the injustice of police is too high and nothing you can tell me...
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Dopemover: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2019
If everyone is a saint how come we need the police. I pray extinction fall upon this country!
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
All that bribe money, Intimidations, blackmails, brutality of innocent people and inJustice finally caught up with me.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Dopemover:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by justdollars: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]u no get joy. U dey para badly. No be lie

fykes:
Abeg he should die again... Those guys are evil personified

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Bros all policemen are criminals. I hate them with passion.

The other day i had accident, what the policemen were after was the street light my car hit. They were not bothered about my life or life of the other people in my vehicle. They made me pay 20k for the street light. Its been 4 years now and the street light have not yet been fixed.

Imagine one of the policeman saying "shey na me talk say make hin brake fail? if hin no fit pay 20k we go tow the car go our office"
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Symorne:

The rate at which you view nollywood movies is alarming..��
Have you ever visited kirikiri maximum prisons before? You will know what I'm saying
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Angelfrost:
The hatred for the Nigerian police force is mind-blowing... The IGP should do something about redeeming this battered image before it gets late.
grin grin unfortunately they don't care bout their image
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin unfortunately they don't care bout their image

They??! I'm talking about the heads, not the foot soldiers collecting bribes daily.

The change can happen in a single day, from a single decision from the heads...
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

They??! I'm talking about the heads, not the foot soldiers collecting bribes daily.

grin grin grin. The heads started from level 1 till they became ogas, grin the heads RE benefiting from the corrupt system grin grin naija police as an institution will never function properly,from their uniform,worn out shoes,jalopy patrol vans,archaic guns,no tech equipment in 2019,,naija police is a lost cause
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. The heads started from level 1 till they became ogas, grin the heads RE benefiting from the corrupt system grin grin naija police as an institution will never function properly,from their uniform,worn out shoes,jalopy patrol vans,archaic guns,no tech equipment in 2019,,naija police is a lost cause

Damn... I hate to admit this... But, you have said it all sir. cry
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

The change can start in a day ,I agree wit u,,
But then after 4 years we re elect our leaders yet as little as steady electricity we can't boast of it in 2019

.even a school drop out as a president wit vision can fix d power problems grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Braintrain: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dopemover:
As you already are
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Happyguy201: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerian police sarz are bunch of idiots and criminals the deserve to die and burn in hell all of them if you know the pain and sorrow this men bring to nigerian citizens you will wish them all dead . Look at the picture of the so called police man when he civilian and when he became a police officer he grew fat on people's sweat .fuvk them all
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Torg77: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
A Nigerian police officer was killed in an accident just few weeks to his wedding.

According to a friend, Nwachukwu Nnenna, the deceased was set to wed on December 15th, 2019.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=755320484974418&id=100014894202762

Thats so painful. May his soul rest in. Peace.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-dies-few-weeks-to-his-wedding-photos/

Police that commit so much evil
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by capitalzero: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
idesylvester:
This policeman fit don go kill the wrong person, the mama don com swear for am. As you bring pain to me by killing my only son illegally, so shall pain befall your family... never bring pain to a family because they're poor... na now u know oooo you no know tomorrow...

he might be last sane police officer to die in country
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
idesylvester:
This policeman fit don go kill the wrong person, the mama don com swear for am. As you bring pain to me by killing my only son illegally, so shall pain befall your family... never bring pain to a family because they're poor... na now u know oooo you no know tomorrow...
bros that guy is a constable, he's not up to 2 yrs in service, I wonder the rush though but atlst dey get human sympathy atimes
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by urose93(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzari:
Nice one... Karma is a darling. All the curses that he may have received for alleged brutality, extortion, killing, maiming, lies, injustice, oppression, intimidation, bribery, corruption and evil deeds against the Nigerian people came to roost before his wedding. You cannot deny so many individuals joy and happiness and expect to see one yourself. NEVER.

Chai, some people are pathological foolish. This is someone's brother, uncle, fiance, son, workmate, friend etc. You sounded as if he was one of your numerous evil neighbors that is tormenting your life. Do You know him before? Was he the one in charge of your dearth brains? How can you be that insensitive and foolish?
I swear if you come again with more stupid post, I certainly will invoke amadioha for you.
ADIOK ENÔ EKPU
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by urose93(f): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
tunjijones:

Bros all policemen are criminals. I hate them with passion.

The other day i had accident, what the policemen were after was the street light my car hit. They were not bothered about my life or life of the other people in my vehicle. They made me pay 20k for the street light. Its been 4 years now and the street light have not yet been fixed.

Imagine one of the policeman saying "shey na me talk say make hin brake fail? if hin no fit pay 20k we go tow the car go our office"

Very sad and annoying. Don't ever dwell on what happened. You and the passenger got out safe of the accident not because you are perfect. There numerous good police officers, it was just unfortunate you met the very bad one.
Police officers save my life and that of my family. They stood by us during a ghastly motor accident in the mid night that our vehicles got totalled. But our lives were intact because they went out of their way to evacuate us to hospital. They acted so professionally. One of the police officers, a lady, offer to even donate her blood to the victim that was already dying, and that was how the victim got resuscitated until her family came in the morning. THERE ARE GOOD POLICE OFFICERS.
Re: Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.