Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries (31778 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by rowland545(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
I won't say anything... Lemme continue to weep for the people of kogi and Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Exponental(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Some fools will accept the apologies, forgetting there won't be any opportunity to beg again

5 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by digitaltrades: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is coming from a woman who just came back from the UK on holidays, trip funded by public funds in the same country where public servant do not get salaries

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Damiprince01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
te]
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
All the people begging for forgiveness on behalf of Yahaya Bello
for not paying salaries, are the people eating free food at the expense of the state, that do not know what it means to see your child hungry while you can't do anything.

7 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Samolajube(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
If only on political leaders know that whatever they do today may either make or mar their destiny tomorrow!
To forgive is divine!!!!
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
slimfit1:
Well shr is not the one feeling the pain.

Let us ask Osun people how far with the begging begging by the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

Osun NUT Insists Aregbesola Owes Teachers 28 Months Salary Arrears
Feb 10, 2018

THE Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT), Osun chapter on Friday insisted that Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s administration is owing teachers in the state 28 months salary arrears, saying the position of the Statistician-General of the state, Professor Wasiu Gbolagade that teachers were not being owed was false and misleading.

Reacting to the claims of Gbolagade, the state chairman of NUT, Comrade Amudah Wakeel, said contrary to the statement, the arrears owed was the modutaled salaries for 28 months which amounted to 14 months full salary.

He maintained that; “government owed teachers in the state an outstanding of the “modulated salaries” for 28 months which will amount to 14 months of full salary.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/osun-nut-insists-aregbesola-owes-teachers-28-months-salary-arrears/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5

3 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by DeOTR: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Vote for him tomorrow, and y'all would be the ones doing the begging till 2024. Kogites, wise up o! You have nothing to lose if you boot Bello out.

5 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
digitaltrades:
This is coming from a woman who just came back from the UK on holidays, trip funded by public funds in the same country where public servant do not get salaries

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9951256_nigeriapoliticiansandthemasses156163128506959470576_jpeg2519ae8c9d88b19896a675b7b631a75c

2 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Felicitalisco(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hello people,please I just came to lag and I want to ask where do you take bus going to Ojota from Akoka
Please don’t mock me

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
this is how dey will tell US to forgive Buhari come 2023 bunch of hypocrite and foolish people

4 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
nwokoromercyme:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/15/forgive-yahaya-bello-over-unpaid-salaries-aisha-begs-kogi-people/amp/
I used to respect this woman but she lost it all today.
It show how callous and wicked apc is.

9 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Awol1:
Could it be this woman is Yaya Bello's sugarmummy true true?

This woman that never altered a letter of the alphabet during her husband's campaign is here campaigning for Yahaya.

Sugar Mummy??! You flatter that idiot in Kogi state house. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
The beating this stupid boy go dey chop ehn

2 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Aisha , stop wasting your begging on Yahaya Bello because come Saturday, The good people of Kogi state would vote him out for good .

Yeye Bello is a curse to Kogi State so your begging on his behalf won't change anything .

5 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by osusuallstars: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
this is completely reinforcement of failure

but why did 10b not sent to bayelsa or could it be that they did not apply

4 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by aadoiza: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
If after four years the only thing they can use to canvas support for their candidate is salary payments, then he does not deserve another chance.

4 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Bonapart(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Foolish woman

2 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by thunderbabs: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Shameless politicians

4 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by infogenius(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
People should be wiser now, if a government does not have the interest of people at heart, such government should not be given another opportunity to serve themselves (not the people).

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by shaw2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Any son of the soil that will cast his or her vote for Bello is agent of darkness.
If he shares money collect as much as you can vote for better future.
I know like 12 of my course mates from Kogi and Benue that dropped out of school in Ghana due to state government inability to pay their parents their entitled salaries.
How can you owe workers for up 13- 18 months and yet u have the effrontery to stand before them to demand their vote.
Voting PDP won't even solve the anything, u people left the state to damage beyond repair just like we Nigerians left Nigeria to damage beyond repair.

4 Likes

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dvin:
I used to respect this woman but she lost it all today.
It show how callous and wicked apc is.

I hope that you are not from Edo where she called all the women as exporting themselves to be prostitutes2 abroad in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.
* -> Verbatim

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by agwom(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
4+4 =0
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by chawtinz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Aisha is as stupid as yahaya bello for saying this... oponu lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Forgive Yeye Bello they say!
To forgive him, he should forgive himself too by doing whats right!
He has to pay the salary arrears he owes! Until then!!!
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Lucasbalo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
It should be clear now that the APC doesn't mean well for Nigerians
My buddy SalamRushdie, looking from far away and seeing what i am seeing, all the Political parties and Thieflicians and their proxies are inept and worthless. Things wouldn't change until people rise in unison against them.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by NigeriaBam: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nonsense
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by slowice(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wicked party people want to reinforce failure in kogi state.....and someone said we ll get there....like this ba?
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
So the mumu used four years for verification abi?
Una nor well! My only pain is that electorates in this part of the world are not smart.
Instead of reeling out achievements they used the rally to beg,meaning they all know that the mumu failed woefully.
Send him packing! How can a governor not have anything to campaign with in 4yrs?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by deavicky(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
People are wicked, how can Tinebu remove Ambode despite all the good works he did in lagos state. The same Tinebu is endorsing Yaya bello for kogi state knowing fully well yeye bello didn't do well for the state. same as Oshomole what is really the interest of this people.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Gloriagee(f): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
uttered
Awol1:
Could it be this woman is Yaya Bello's sugarmummy true true?

This woman that never altered a letter of the alphabet during her husband's campaign is here campaigning for Yahaya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Dino Melaye And Children At CNN Headquarter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.