Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Our Paths On Earth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Paths On Earth (333 Views)

What On Earth Am I Here For? / Earth Max Defense Corp / The Richest Place On Earth(book) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Paths On Earth by kaymandak(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
*OUR PATHS ON EARTH*
I learnt when water is poured into a different apertures, water will definitely find its level, this phenomenon I learnt so many years ago. Likewise we humans, our case as well tilts in the direction of this belief, but we hardly have a vivid clarification or due to scarcity of ideas, we find it so difficult to define our paths on the surface of our inherited abode called earth.
A senior political colleague unnaturally soliloquise an uncommon audible thought as we walked down a broad way under a celestial edifice, he said to himself but loudly heard by us, why I called it unnatural....so this is how human will continue to run to and fro and restless?....an aloof fellow who stood with his back rested on the immaculate wall of our assumed celestial edifice laughed when he heard it, it was then my colleague knew he just echoed some words.
To have a clear path to some of us is finding an illuminated path channeled by the purified radiation of a great supreme being, this is applicable in the Eck belief... Good for those who truly located this uncommon paths in life, for those who are still struggling to position their steps on this I say try more harder, path of light or path of darkness, the choice is yours to choose...
To answer his question, I think we often walk outside our compass as a result of self centeredness, ego, pride, covetousness, if you think more of yourself you're clouded, but when you think more of others you're directed, when you're directed you're as well guided, you then move with a particular purpose.
When a man is without purpose, confusion will abound, then you see them running an endless race.
Today 14th Nov.2019 is a blessed day to me, I sat on a short erected pillar quietly waiting for a friend in an open street this morning when this young man approached and gently sat beside me. In our 15 minutes conversation, I gained tremendously, then I said to him as I was about leaving that " my name is Kayode, I will forever remember " we didn't exchange number and it was okay.
You care about our discussion?...on a final note he said, "without God and His grace, it is impossible to succeed".
Find your purpose and your direction will be made known, but if you find your direction before purpose there is likelihood for you to get yourself trapped in an unpleasant aperture thereby committing more atrocities making yourself more restless.
In the ancient words of Abd ru shin, the great words. “Through the wise ordering of Creation man has been given the power to shape conditions for himself with the Power of the Creator. Happy is he who uses it only for good! But woe unto him who succumbs to the temptation to use it for evil.
No wonder the Bible says it shall be well with the righteous, but to the wicked.....
Why not just live right once and live for a purpose, find the right aperture and trace the path of light and not of bitterness, hatred, selfishness and covetousness.
This analogy of water movement requires a significant amount of patience, do not run aimlessly otherwise you can miss your direction.
*Dak Kayode*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now / Colourless Rainbow - Episode 6 / What You Need To Do To Sell As A Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.