Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies (6053 Views)

How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by hugelyendowed: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerian slay queen and entrepreneur, Oge Iloh aka 'Sexy Oge' has advised beautiful Nigerian ladies to stop having sex with broke guys.

Recall, Sexy Oge went viral during the Valentine period when a video showing her boobs pointing down trended online and got many people talking.

Beautiful ladies, what do you think?

Meanwhile see the reaction a man gave her.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-stop-having-sex-with-broke-guys.html?m=1

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Who is she ?!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by donstan18: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Identify if you had it in mind before opening this thread that this lady must be an ugly one.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2019
i dont know why na the ugly girls dey act trashy and some naive guys will be saying ugly girls make better wife material cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Sonsly041(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2019
But most of these broke guys are far far better than some of your fathers

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Larryfest(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2019
No MOD should push this crap to FP abeg, data is too cheap now that all this useless girls have enough to waste on rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by WonderManly(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Awon omo wobe.... Awon omo ticker body "omo tika bodi".
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by GreenArrow1(m): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2019
donstan18:
Identify if you had it in mind before opening this thread that this lady must be an ugly one.

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by spafu(m): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Om
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Every lady don become celebrity for instagram.. In paul voice " no poor man for instagram "

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by IvarTheBoneless: 3:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Ishu ese Amaka.

Ishu - yam, ese - leg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Who is this lizard? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2019
See as guys are insulting her just because she gave an advice grin grin,Bt if a guy posted "Guys don't date non virgin girls" same guys will be hailing him, Las Las everybody get choice wink

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
See as guys are insulting her just because she gave an advice grin grin,Bt if a guy posted "Guys don't date non virgin girls" same guys will be hailing him, Las Las everybody get choice wink

judgin frm the stats, hw many virgins are available, the probability that 9out of 10 guys wil meet a virgin in there life time is 0 .. men love sex so why shuld we hail what we hinder sex... las las scale preference supersedes choice
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Rextizzy: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Rextizzy: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Who's this attention seeking ogbanje?
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Rextizzy:
Who's this attention seeking ogbanje?
Says a fool who never commented something reasonable in his miserable life cheesy grin,your post says alot!!! My last reply,i dnt exchange words with r*tards like you!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Airtimex(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

The guy did not insult her but told her a simple truth...people like these are making our society dirty.

She will end up deceiving the gullible once...not all girls are matured enough to advice themselves...

Such statements will make guys go into crime and girls into prostitution...Nigeria is still backward in many things. I have never seen a white girl making such statements on social media...

And Being a virgin doesn't make you a better person...I am scared of virgin girls sef, I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Coldie(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop having sex with ugly girls.

Even if u are broke at least have some self respect

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Oreofepeters: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Coldie:
Stop having sex with ugly girls.

Even if u are broke at least have some self respect

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Oreofepeters: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Btw she's damn ugly
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Fisher007: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmm where do I start from.

You see, I feel sad for ladies of this millennial generation. Nobody is telling them the truth.
Not their mothers, brothers, fathers, sisters, aunties, or cousins.

Now she displays her stupidity online, practically naked to seek attention that will not last for 48hrs. But the consequence of this is that the internet never forgets. Her future weak husband, daughter or son will know mummy was a slut at her teenage years.

She doesn't know that her sexual market values that she values so much will not last beyond 30-35 years at most. So after that, from age 30-70 yrs realities comes in.

That is when she realises all this nonenses added nothing, not a single value to her life. By that time, may she has found a weak man to marry. Her body will drop drastically and her hormonial imbalance will take over after childbirth or without childbirth. She has no career, probably surviving based on her slutty Instagram post.

Not everyone can be the Kardashians especially in Nigeria. Cause that is what some of these ladies look up to. She will understand why mothers rush their daughter into marriage because they understand the sexual market value of men and women are entirely different.

Then all those broke guys will have just started or reach their highest SMV at 35 and above. Am sure they won't want an old milk like her.

I wish someone can explain this to the millennial ladies so that they focus more on their careers. Even if they become feminist just to attain a sustainable income and career till a certain age before they can engage in relationships.

But they won't, all their aunties and mothers allow them to make the same mistake they made. And the circle keeps relooping over the years like a curse placed on females from birth.

Qoute me at your peril. I have talk my own. Move to the next comment. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Oluwatosean(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
CLICK

Na slay queens like her go fit take her advice..
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
I pity her future Father's in law undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sexy Oge? I’m still searching for the sexy.
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by fuckpro: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
What are doing here
are you not suppose to be somewhere giving guys a bonner
Re: Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies by partnerbizn5(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nonsense...
What type of mentality is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.