Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom (709 Views)

BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card / Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom by Danwilliams4u43: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Webmasters,

How can i move my woocommerce shop page(homepage) description to the bottom of my page, I am using (storefront) theme to power my site

I don't want the textual content on my homepage to appear at the top, to avoid disturbing user experience

Screenshots below

Re: Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom by hostkobo(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

Msg, me, I can do it

regards
HK
Re: Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom by fnep2smooth(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Danwilliams4u43:
Webmasters,

How can i move my woocommerce shop page(homepage) description to the bottom of my page, I am using (storefront) theme to power my site

I don't want the textual content on my homepage to appear at the top, to avoid disturbing user experience

Screenshots below
I will do it for 2k and also teach u how to do it in case of next time... WhatsApp me.
Re: Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Danwilliams4u43:
Webmasters,

Screenshots below
Chat me up on watsapp 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 for details
Re: Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom by niel63(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
You have to edit the footer templete or add your own template. You can equally generate and call a shortcode.

If you haven't done it, I will do it for you for FREE. All these ones shouting i will do it for 2k... the guy asked for help ni oo... haba...
Re: Webmasters: How Can I Move My Shop(homepage) Description To Bottom by Danwilliams4u43: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Monitor Your Website Traffic & Display Live Stats Of All Visitors Countries / PHP Developers, Please Come In / How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.