Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case (42707 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
He made a point there...
U say he raped u and no evidence he did it and u want the court to put him in jail...
Court will not judge based on emotions or feelings rather they will judge based on evidence provided
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Jabioro: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
There's nothing like rape between Bukola and Fatoyinbo...it was purely a consensual sex between the two adults who choose to indulged in it..but when the one is tired,the other choosed to embarrass him,but it is she that embarrassed herself and paying for the sex she was long time ago enjoy on free mode.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by SOFTENGR: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
sleeping with and raping is not the same thing.
That's called objectivity
Good one man freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by MOVIC6: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
audiou rape no evidence

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Iamgrey5(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:
f

There is nothing complicated in this particular case.you gotta have evidence to get complications,there was no evidence to begin with in this particular case
Actually anything is possible in civil case

The court can entertain any evidence provided, even witness statement before reaching a conclusion.

The problem here is that the court claimed it has mysteriously misplaced Busola's case file.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by ammrniceT1p: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
cool
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Yinibixema: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:

The court can entertain any evidence provided, even witness statement before reaching a conclusion.

The problem here is that the court claimed it has mysteriously misplaced Busola's case file.
But there’s no way Busola can win without proof and that’s what just happened

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by babadeee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
thesicilian:
Do2dtun, whoever he is, is just talking trash. The fact of the matter is that there's no evidence. No amount of instagram or twitter likes can change that. No matter how many people stand with them online, as long as they are not with them in court they'll lose the case.
Na you just drop trash idiot, pray you don’t have daughter because they will rape her and she must provide evidence ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by johnmattew: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
never underestimate the power of brown envelope
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Brightest04(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bisola have no fault coming out 20yrs after suffering humiliation of rape from Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo,where the fault resides is on our judiciary where corruption eats deep.In Nigeria everything is about who the highest bidder is and the politicians behind him or her determines the kind of justice to get.If the issue have come up in the US,it would have been a different ball game.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by mu2sa2: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:
He’s only advising Busola and other women though in a blunt manner....since justice will be given based on evidence, there’s no point coming to tell an audio story that will only equate to you paying damage.
anyone can tell story..as a matter of fact people tell lies a lot...it’s human nature, that’s why court don’t deal will sentiment and emotion... emotion is the easiest thing to fake...
even though we all know the bastarddd pastor did it....the fact is the case na audio last last

..for this kind buhari era...person go come pay 1M... Busola sorry oooo
Good observation. But it's important to note that the fact that a person is acquited by court doesnt mean he didnt commit the offence. All it means is that on the evidence before the court, the person cannot be convicted of the alleged offence. He is therefore not guilty of the charge in the eyes of the law, even though he may have done the act alleged. Fatoyimbo knows the truth. If he did have forceful sexx with Busola, this court judgement doesnt change anything - his conscience will judge him. If it is Busola that's lying, surely her conscience will deal with her wella.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Odianose13(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
For most of you that did not know what transpired in the court

The judgement was made without the consideration of Busola's case as the court said her case file was missing. Hence she had no prayer at the court.

The judgment was made based on the Pastors counter suit(the pastor's prayer to the court)

Hence, none of the witnesses Bukola listed in her suit was called neither was the case given any thought by the judge.

in any case, the Nigerian police has released a statement that this doesn't mean the pastor was vindicated because the court's case was a civil case not a criminal case.

The Nigerian police said that the criminal investigation is still on going and details would be made available to the public when it's concluded.

OK. Now explain why Busola is paying N1m in damages?

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Yinibixema: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
babadeee:
Na you just drop trash idiot, pray you don’t have daughter because they will rape her and she must provide evidence ode
[/s]
Shut up. Na you be the real ode. Okay my sister just told me that you raped her without showing any evidence and you must go to jail. Does it make sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by lanvic12(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
After 20years ? Hmmmm
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by sweetrace(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:
This Afin Onijekuje is always on the side of who put money in his pocket

This is the reason why truth is difficult to decipher. Please let us know if you put the money in his pocket.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Iamgrey5(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Odianose13:

OK. Now explain why Busola is paying N1m for damages?
Based on The pastors counter suit, he demanded damages which the court reduced to 1 million to be paid to the pastor.

Nonetheless, Busola has appealed the case because her case was dubiously thrown out.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by shogsman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:

All she had was just her words,no witness,no physical evidence,the case was dead on arrival and the court outrightly said it was a waste of their time because her statements are not even coherent.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Salvationboy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
paparazzi1987:
Must this idiot react to everything undecided
my brother if you ask me na who I go come ask, this guy na big fool, must he comment on every pastor issue, watch out him cup go soon full.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Dreambeat: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
That useless idiotic pastor will never go unpunished.He uses his position and the name of God to commit grievous atrocities like rape but he should remember that God's mill grinds slowly but surely.As for Freeze, because Fatoyinbo is his friend, he is opening his mouth to talk trash.He should also remember that what goes around, comes around.He has daughters

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Yinibixema: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
Dreambeat:
That useless idiotic pastor will never go unpunished.He uses his position and the name of God to commit grievous atrocities like rape but he should remember that God's mill grinds slowly but surely.
[/s]
Yes because you dey there when e rape am. Big coconut head

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Martinez39(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
thesicilian:
Do2dtun, whoever he is, is just talking trash. The fact of the matter is that there's no evidence. No amount of instagram or twitter likes can change that. No matter how many people stand with them online, as long as they are not with them in court they'll lose the case.
Do2dtun is a very foolish individual. He is talking like he knows for sure a rape happened. Men like this are white knights.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Iamgrey5(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

All she had was just her words,no witness,no physical evidence,the case was dead on arrival and the court outrightly said it was a waste of their time because her statements are not even coherent.
She had a list of witnesses in her case file which the court claimed they misplaced somehow.

A civil case doesn't need much of physical evidence.

In anyway, the police will still continue with their criminal investigations on the case.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by KingAzubuike(f): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Brightest04:
Bisola have no fault coming out 20yrs after suffering humiliation of rape from Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo,where the fault resides is on our judiciary where corruption eats deep.In Nigeria everything is about who the highest bidder is and the politicians behind him or her determines the kind of justice to get.If the issue have come up in the US,it would have been a different ball game.
I know your father and he tried to rape my daughter 10 years ago.

Do you believe or you don't believe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
realstars:
That is good,
thou shall not touch my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
You enjoyed the guy, now its time to pay for it..

If anointed rape nko?
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Jaynom(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Scatterscatter:
I stand with Freeze on this.

You can't win a Rape case in court by mere story telling. Provide evidence and watch your story gain credibility.

PS: don't get me wrong, I don't support rape, neither do I support Fatoyinbo. I'm only saying we should learn to resolve issues by going through the right channel.

The case should be taken to Ogun, Sango or Amahdioha and not the court.

Thank you!
Did you read Fatoyinbo's court defense? He didn't deny anything he was accused of. The defense was that the incident happened a long time ago. He didn't deny raping her undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Agugbadin: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
vdindy546:
looser

If the case is taken to a heavenly court she will not lose the case and because God is not a respected of persons Biodun will pay for it. Biodun has never denied that he did not rape her but ask the court not to proceed with the case because it is an incident that happened long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
She had a list of witnesses in her case file which the court claimed they misplaced somehow.

A civil case doesn't need much of physical evidence.

In anyway, the police will still continue with their criminal investigations on the case.

List of mouth witnesses or physical evidence?
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by KingAzubuike(f): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
mu2sa2:
Good observation. But it's important to note that the fact that a person is acquited by court doesnt mean he didnt commit the offence. All it means is that on the evidence before the court, the person cannot be convicted of the alleged offence. He is therefore not guilty of the charge in the eyes of the law, even though he may have done the act alleged. Fatoyimbo knows the truth. If he did have forceful sexx with Timi, this court judgement doesnt change anything - his conscience will judge him. If it is Timi that's lying, surely her conscience will deal with her wella.
He didn't rape anybody.. they were in a relationship and ad consensual sex. Fatoyinbo chose to move on with his life and as common of most women, if you abandon them, refuse to marry or you dumped them and later made a name for yourself in life, they will look for you to milk you , defame you or spoil your name. I've seen cases of women who sent assassins and thugs to someone who broke their heart. Women can be emotional radical. Remember the case of Neymar? He would have probably been in jail or fined by now if not that he brought out an evidence to counter the harlots claim.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Iamgrey5(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

List of mouth witnesses or physical evidence?
People who she claimed knew about the case to come and testify.

Just like an election tribunal where evidence could be witnesses who saw what transpired.

It's not a criminal case, hence no one is at risk of going to jail.

Any evidence is always welcomed.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Boss13: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
I feel sorry for Busola. This drama all started after her husband, Timi attacked Pastor Biodun for sleeping with his church members on social media and she was also accused of sleeping with Pastor Biodun by an anonymous source.

In my opinion, she was pressured to come out and narrate the circumstances of that event. There were also loopholes in her stories which under cross examination would fall flat. I dont know why the case was thrown out - maybe due to statue of limitation or other technicalities. However, in my opinion, I fear her marriage would be in some jeopardy and not ready for too much public attention.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.