Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case (42713 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by francisbarrack(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:
This Afin Onijekuje is always on the side of who put money in his pocket

Bukola should b blame coz I cant imagine her coming out after 20 years of d scenario without enuff evidence...
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Olamilekxy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=Jaynom post=84050863]
I am saying that his defense is [b]"The incident happened a long time ago & should be dismissed. He didn't deny the rape allegation in his statement[/b
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by iPopAlomo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
The same thing i was telling someone here yesterday...

Sleeping with a lot of girls in Ilorin and raping a lot of girls in Ilorin is not the same thing...
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by subcbouy: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

The perfect analogy for this case is the Atiku vs Buhari case.

Nigerian brand of Justice is as complicated as;...
Wetin be sleeping with and raping agbegi?
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by GoodMuyis(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:

in any case, the Nigerian police has released a statement that this doesn't mean the pastor was vindicated because the court's case was a civil case not a criminal case.

The Nigerian police said that the criminal investigation is still on going and details would be made available to the public when it's concluded.

criminal investigation is still on going
And you believed that line?
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by nicelaw(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wish those that went to the church with placard to protest can be arrested and fine too..
rubbish....
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by ceeceeuwa: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Scatterscatter:
I stand with Freeze on this.

You can't win a Rape case in court by mere story telling. Provide evidence and watch your story gain credibility.

PS: don't get me wrong, I don't support rape, neither do I support Fatoyinbo. I'm only saying we should learn to resolve issues by going through the right channel.

The case should be taken to Ogun, Sango or Amahdioha and not the court.

Thank you!
Let’s go there!
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
This pastor is seeming more and more like a rapist . The more the case drags, the more I’m convinced.

If you’re asking for evidence of the rape, where’s the evidence of no rape?

See how that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
No case
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by tboydbrave(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:
He’s only advising Busola and other women though in a blunt manner....since justice will be given based on evidence, there’s no point coming to tell an audio story that will only equate to you paying damage.
anyone can tell story..as a matter of fact people tell lies a lot...it’s human nature, that’s why court don’t deal will sentiment and emotion... emotion is the easiest thing to fake...
even though we all know the bastarddd pastor did it....the fact is the case na audio last
last

..for this kind buhari era...person go come pay 1M... Busola sorry oooo
U couldn't have said it beta bro. Law is blind no sentiments allowed. Only evidence n ability to prove beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Olusola101990: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
The question is "y couldn't the dakolos let the case rest".... funny enough the case was already loosing its popularity til the court verdict at the Moment...someone has learned has dem shouldn't be so stupid enough to believe they would win this kinda case cos some pple support them on Twitter...its foolishness biko ....now pple will only re surface the case and mock them at the back...yes that's wat Nigerians are good at...I can imagine me been a man and displaying my family issue to the world so foolishly...wen I gues they carted in enough money and sympathy to make dem feel happy...set of idiots
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by lookingfly: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Was it not this same freeze that interviewed busola? undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by richebony: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
The case was compromised from the onset due to lack of substantial evidence .so am not surprised by the ruling .but if we look at it from another perspective no one is looking at the moral implications of it ,he still has pastor cocantentated to his name ..From the comments I read here ..I have only one conclusion

Christianity has become a fucking joke sad

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by dangoteinlaw: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
salbis:
This Freeze of a man dey sharp woo. Any small thing na to put on video, and as people dey watch em go dey smile to banks.
I dey tell u, next thing na to dey advertise him wife jolof rice and him followers self dey mumu after am lol
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by babadeee(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
imam07:
U be idiot. His daughter can never behave like a fool like Dakolo who reported a rape case after 20 years. Even is a stupid talk to say same person raped u twice after 20yrs. You are a fool like d Dakolos. Am not saying there was not sex between them but it was not rape.
So stop fooling yourself by telling people here if is someone's daughter. Pls our daughter can't be in dat stupid situation.
Your father is a fool, infact all your generation are all fools, and by your comment you have already show that you a rapist and dem go soon cut that your d**k and feed it to dog. Idiot
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by babadeee(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Shut up. Na you be the real ode. Okay my sister just told me that you raped her without showing any evidence and you must go to jail. Does it make sense to you?
Ode did I even know your sister NO, there are close friends between Busola and Fatoyinbo then, so just shut up biko
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
My bruv,

I have given reasons why the court threw out Busola's case. ( Note: the case didn't say she was not rapped)

I have told you she has appealed the judgment which she is entitled to do

I have said police claimed their investigation is still on going.

Please which one of those information have anything to do with what you scribbled together?

Or do you have comprehension issues

there is no where the court said it misplaced Busola's file.I wonder where you got this funny story from
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Yinibixema: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
babadeee:
Ode did I even know your sister NO, there are close friends between Busola and Fatoyinbo then, so just shut up biko
[/s]
Shut up arindin. Where are the close friends and name them. Name the audio close friends ode. You must go to jail for raping my sister
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Iamgrey5(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

there is no where the court said it misplaced Busola's file.I wonder where you got this funny story from

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/15/never-stop-voicing-out-against-rape-sexual-abuse-says-busola-dakolo

"I was particularly surprised at the hearing of the case when the court said the file was missing and later when the court said my own processes cannot be found and finally the case is out of time. This only shows that we have a lot to address to bring sanity to our country" .

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
It makes no sense that this case was dismissed. A retrial is most definitely needed.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by edoairways: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
tot:
Sham pastor. Always the common denominator in sex-related cases. A supposed pastor.

His followers will come and flood here soon. Mschew.
Yet no evidence?
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Makefav(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
itspzpics:
''If you have a story Dont let it be Audio'' Daddy Freeze React Coza & Busola Dismiss Case.

Controversial OAP daddy freeze has react to Pastor Coza and Busola Dakolo Dismiss rape allegations case, praizenews report.

According to daddy freeze, he said if you gave a story its better not be audio, you must be able to provide enough evidence to back your story up.

Also he attacks those supporting Busola Dakolo and claiming that pastor Coza also sleeps with them, He said sleeping with and raping is not the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ez5aktUkE

https://www.instagram.com/p/B43hsp7AMgr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He however blast Busola Dakolo for coming out 20years after accusing a pastor of rape without enough evidence to back it up.

This has got some Nigerians talting at the comments section

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/if-you-have-a-story-dont-let-it-be-audio-daddy-freeze-react-coza-busola-dismiss-rape-case/

the case is funny you were rape at 16 in your own house be a visitor, and when you grew up you continue working and loyal to d person that rapid you after marriage you now realized d need to let d world know that u were once raped by popular pastor after 20 years aunty why u no forgive b4 now, why u no tell ur parent, family, pastor, relatives,
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by bakescos01: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
For most of you that did not know what transpired in the court

The judgement was made without the consideration of Busola's case as the court said her case file was missing. Hence she had no prayer at the court.

The judgment was made based on the Pastors counter suit(the pastor's prayer to the court)

Hence, none of the witnesses Bukola listed in her suit was called neither was the case given any thought by the judge.

in any case, the Nigerian police has released a statement that this doesn't mean the pastor was vindicated because the court's case was a civil case not a criminal case.

The Nigerian police said that the criminal investigation is still on going and details would be made available to the public when it's concluded.

Still, this same set of Nigerian Police that can't investigate successful a case that happened just yesterday want to investigate that of 20years. If you still believe in Nigerian Police, you are on your own ooo.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
You see the man was innocent afterall, just a classic case of blackmail, all these hungry naija girls sef.

The forget Matthew 7.7
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by imam07: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
babadeee:
Your father is a fool, infact all your generation are all fools, and by your comment you have already show that you a rapist and dem go soon cut that your d**k and feed it to dog. Idiot
See this mad goat. So it pain u. Yeye dey talk as if he was there wen she was raped. U go still cry ooo. U just started.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by babadeee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
imam07:
See this mad goat. So it pain u. Yeye dey talk as if he was there wen she was raped. U go still cry ooo. U just started.
Your father go cry and all your family go cry this year omoale grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by babadeee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Shut up arindin. Where are the close friends and name them. Name the audio close friends ode. You must go to jail for raping my sister
Omoale how many SK stick you smoke grin grin wait inside oo please don’t open the door Aro Doctor is coming to pick you grin grin Just wear your bathroom slippers down
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by imam07: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
babadeee:
Your father go cry and all your family go cry this year omoale grin grin grin
So u don't know u have bn crying since. U son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Insectkiller: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Well...
About daddda freeze matter..
Either is talking in my favour or against..
I will never see him as a normal entity..because it's 100% assumed with proof that d guy is deluded..

Shi kenaa
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by Hapinex01: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2019
I keep on saying this from the begining of all these scandal that there is no case on these matter.
Dah BUSOLA geh na OLOSHO
Re: Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case by BRATISLAVA: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2019
imam07:
U be idiot. His daughter can never behave like a fool like Dakolo who reported a rape case after 20 years. Even is a stupid talk to say same person raped u twice after 20yrs. You are a fool like d Dakolos. Am not saying there was not sex between them but it was not rape.
So stop fooling yourself by telling people here if is someone's daughter. Pls our daughter can't be in dat stupid situation.
there was a recent case in the West where after so many years a woman came out to say that a man abused her 20 years ago. They went to court. And you know that courts there cannot be bought by the highest bidder. The man denied ever doing such. All his supporters came out to say it was a false accusation and that women are fond of such lies against men who have spurned them and moved on. The woman was branded a liar, that it was consensual and she's looking for how to get back at him (after 20 years). The man was released by the competent court for lack of evidence and the fact that he cried about his innocence. A short while later he was arrested as a rapist who truly did rape the woman. He is presently serving his time as a convicted rapist. He's not denying it any more. What do you think happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.