Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. (1684 Views)

Honda Civic Coupe Lx 2012 / Sold!!!1992 Honda Concerto For Sale..sold!!!! / Toks Red 2007 Honda Civic Coupe @ N1.8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Hello dealers, I need this vehicle ASAP. It is a 1992 honda civic coupe. Very clean Tokumbo. I'll prefer auto tranny with AC. Please if available quote me here.

Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Still waiting
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by nurey(m): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2019
iAudio:
Hello dealers, I need this vehicle ASAP. It is a 1992 honda civic coupe. Very clean Tokumbo. I'll prefer auto tranny with AC. Please if available quote me here.

if they tell you to bring 3million for tokunbo now, you go do mouth like kalo kalo wey swallow something grin. enter northern states and search for a good Nigerian used that will need a little touch to get it in good shape.

I am skeptical you can get tokunbo of that vehicle at all in Nigeria except maybe Cotonou underground supply, that car is too old to be shipped in legally as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 3:42am On Nov 20, 2019
iAudio:
What is your budget? I import vehicles straight from Norway.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by xreal: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2019
nurey:

if they tell you to bring 3million for tokunbo now, you go do mouth like kalo kalo wey swallow something grin. enter northern states and search for a good Nigerian used that will need a little touch to get it in good shape.

I am skeptical you can get tokunbo of that vehicle at all in Nigeria except maybe Cotonou underground supply, that car is too old to be shipped in legally as a whole.

That bolded is a good option. These are the type of cars used for commercials from Mokwa to Bida to Minna, and up North. You will be amazed how clean these cars are with their first body and AC.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2019
nurey:

3mil? It's not a vintage car naa. 3 mil is unrealistic. The car is actually my first car about 13 years ago. But I bought a najia used then, and I very much enjoyed the car. Now I want to buy tokumbo.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Bettycars:

What is your budget? I import vehicles straight from Norway.
all I know is that I want to buy. I don't have a specific budget, it's just a matter of availability.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
iAudio:
all I know is that I want to buy. I don't have a specific budget, it's just a matter of availability.
What about this model 98 Ivtec?

Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
iAudio:
Or this one below?

Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Bettycars:

Or this one below?
no, not those models, I really want the model I posted.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by xreal: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2019
Bettycars:

Or this one below?
What's the total cost for this?
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
xreal:

I will get back to you before the end of tomorrow.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
xreal:

That would cost N1,050,000 shipping and clearing cost inclusive. It is a little high because of the cost price offered by the owner and the car is still in use.
However, if there are cheaper options I would let you know immediately. I am also still on the lookout for the particular brand you need.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by xreal: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bettycars:

That would cost N1,050,000 shipping and clearing cost inclusive. It is a little high because of the cost price offered by the owner and the car is still in use.
However, if there are cheaper options I would let you know immediately. I am also still on the lookout for the particular brand you need.

Wow. Yes it is high. Thanks for your response.
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
xreal:

Wow. Yes it is high. Thanks for your response.
Yes that is high cos the selling price is high as demanded by the owner. The cheapest I could get as it with almost cars I import is 850,000 if the car isn’t sold at high price by the owner. If I still get any lower price civic I would post it
Re: Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. by Bettycars(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
iAudio:
3mil? It's not a vintage car naa. 3 mil is unrealistic. The car is actually my first car about 13 years ago. But I bought a najia used then, and I very much enjoyed the car. Now I want to buy tokumbo.
What is your budget?

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Registered Kia Rio 2005:500k. / ✔️✔️✔️SOLD Sold Sold foreign Used 2015 Toyota Sequioa For Sale✔️✔️✔️ / SOLD! Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.