Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Nurse At Children Hospital In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nurse At Children Hospital In Lagos (226 Views)

Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nurse At Children Hospital In Lagos by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2019
Please is it proper for a nurse to sit on a chair and ask each admitted child to be brought to her for medication?

Hellow nairalanders this happen few months ago when my 2 months old baby was admitted at a children hospital in lagos (MSCH) with bacteria meningitis, there is one particular nurse called( ALAJA) in my ward that never go round to give medications rather call a child name and we have to bring the child to her even if the child is in serious pain, like my baby who had stiffed neck and muscles pain that doesn't want to be touched and carried at that time must be brought to her if not she won't give the medication.
Re: A Nurse At Children Hospital In Lagos by ChoCho54(f): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Very unprofessional!

Next time try and get a video of such incident and make it go viral. The board will deal with her and others would be deterred.

1 Like

Re: A Nurse At Children Hospital In Lagos by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Free Information On Prevention And Total Natural Cure For Haemorrhage (pile) / Need An Experienced Doctor / Get Rid Of Serious Infections (std's) In Just 5 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.