Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm (1290 Views)

Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Hamachi(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Somtochukwu Oguji
Most of the time, guys complain that we ladies do not give them attention sought via dm, however you are in the dm asking questions like *when are you coming over to my place on first visit??
Examples of conversations that put women off

On first conversation!!
I miss you alraedy?? You have not even see me!!
- send me a picture of what you look like today, asin how kwan?? For what!!??
-can you come over to my place? Hell no I won’t

-video calls!!
-did you dream of me last night?? Hunku we just spoke for the first time!!
-I love you!! On first chat!!!
-how was your night, mine was boring without you??cmon
-send me your account details, many people may not know, but this is a great turn off!! What are you trying to prove??
-do you stay alone or with your parents, wrong questions on first chat!
- baby girl you are too fine, do you have a bf??
- my night was boring I wish you were here with me !! Y’all need to stop!

And soo on.........

Many atimes we tend to give more attention to guys who engage in constructive and reasonable conversation via the dm and who at first do proper introduction and also expects that you return the favor, you can aswell pick up a very interesting topic, maybe something you have seen me post or on my bio, we talk about it, from our conversation and my opinion, you as a person can see the kind of person I am and my level of reasoning and communication!
Feel free to add yours!!
Feel free to add yours....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Pubichairs(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
U sure look like some one that doesn't shave her pubic hairs..

how do u deal with such lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2019
*when are you coming over to my place on first visit?
God knows i hate this question with passion!!! Coming to visit for what exactly? Mtchew

send me a picture of what you look like today, asin how kwan?? For what!!??
Lol i tire o,as if my bank account balance will increase bcus of that mtchew

-video calls!
Like if you not the one subscribing for me why would you be asking for video calls? mtchew

- my night was boring I wish you were here with me
And so? How is that my business oga? grin
Guys please these stupid questions needs to stop!!! We ladies are tired!!! Try more romantic questions not all these boring questions!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Hamachi(f): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Nne, I just tire!!!!!!!!!
Pettyprincess:
God knows i hate this question with passion!!! Coming to visit for what exactly? Mtchew

-video calls!
Like if you not the one subscribing for me why would you be asking for video calls? mtchew

Guys please these stupid questions needs to stop!!! We ladies are tired!!! Try more romantic questions not all these boring questions!!!
Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

-video calls!

what romantic questions can we ask o madam?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Are you a lady?
Which sensible guy with self worth will hide behind social media to ask girls out?
Ugly dirty girls that will use photo editor to design and arrange their faces.
It's mbeke boys like you that are disturbing you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

-video calls!

i. does it matter whether u go early or after a long period .. hw does it erase d fact u are meant to be fvcked.

ii. what a r/ship got to do with bank account .. if money is ur problem get a job.

iii. what do u av yo hide, perhaps ur environment or living condition is not worth all d shakara.

iv. maybe dat line is lame,buh certainly a man as to make moves that wil bring a woman closer.

Speak for ur sef, that u are money driven doesnt discredit d fact that even the lamest lines @times tickle a woman fantasy. besides romantic words are not suppose to be a question.. u are as inxperience as those guys txtin you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by almarthins(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

-video calls!

Na jjc dey throw that kind tin or mentally lame.
Person wey dey cry dey see road o!
Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by tillaman(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
aro1:
what romantic questions can we ask o madam?
trip to Maldives ?? Send me your Ac no so I can appreciate your beauty

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Hamachi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's not thats big turn off
tillaman:
trip to Maldives ?? Send me your Ac no so I can appreciate your beauty
Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by tillaman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hamachi:
It's not thats big turn off
then how on earth can a man be romantic, he said he wished she was with him and lots more she got pissed, some one tells you he misses you,you get mad
Is it Until he quotes the whole Shakespeare or those wanna be Edgar Poe that turns you people on

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by AstroG: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
tillaman:
then how on earth can a man be romantic, he said he wished she was with him and lots more she got pissed, some one tells you he misses you,you get mad
Is it Until he quotes the whole Shakespeare or those wanna be Edgar Poe that turns you people on

You get time dy reply these female mofos,cus they are all confused. They don't really knw what they want

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by tillaman(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hamachi:
Somtochukwu Oguji
Most of the time, guys complain that we ladies do not give them attention sought via dm, however you are in the dm asking questions like *when are you coming over to my place on first visit??
Examples of conversations that put women off

On first conversation!!
I miss you alraedy?? You have not even see me!!
- send me a picture of what you look like today, asin how kwan?? For what!!??
-can you come over to my place? Hell no I won’t

-video calls!!
-did you dream of me last night?? Hunku we just spoke for the first time!!
-I love you!! On first chat!!!
-how was your night, mine was boring without you??cmon
-send me your account details, many people may not know, but this is a great turn off!! What are you trying to prove??
-do you stay alone or with your parents, wrong questions on first chat!
- baby girl you are too fine, do you have a bf??
- my night was boring I wish you were here with me !! Y’all need to stop!

And soo on.........

Many atimes we tend to give more attention to guys who engage in constructive and reasonable conversation via the dm and who at first do proper introduction and also expects that you return the favor, [/b]you can aswell pick up a very interesting topic, maybe something you have seen me post or on my bio, we talk about it, from our conversation and my opinion, you as a person can see the kind of person I am and my level of reasoning and communication![b]
Feel free to add yours!!
Feel free to add yours....
makes a lot of sense @bolded but tell me it’s a joke how can a sane person tell some random chic you just met I love you, I find it hard to believe, I can’t even remember when last I said that to anyone! I’ll rather show the love through my actions

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
AstroG:

You get time dy reply these female mofos,cus they are all confused. They don't really knw what they want
the thing weak me man! I know even sabi the kind guy wey go tell chic say I love you on their first hangout and the mumu chic go believe, is it even possible

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
which grown up man will be telling a lady he just saw in chat dat he loves her except if he is an adolecent.no adult male would behave like dat.as for dose guys anxious to invite a girl to the house on their first chat are just sexually starved males but then i have always said only jobless men stalk ladies on dm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Hamachi(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
tillaman:
makes a lot of sense @bolded but tell me it’s a joke how can a sane person tell some random chic you just met I love you, I find it hard to believe, I can’t even remember when last I said that to anyone! I’ll rather show the love through my actions
Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by cchikkyy: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abeg loosen up small oo

Every guy can't b Ramsey Noah or Jim iyke
Even 'send accant details' dey cause problem.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by MJBOLT: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
i agree with some of the ladies here because i have seen boys do these stupid things.

lefulefu:
which grown up man will be telling a lady he just saw in chat dat he loves her except if he is an adolecent.no adult male would behave like dat.as for dose guys anxious to invite a girl to the house on their first chat are just sexually starved males but then i have always said only jobless men stalk ladies on dm.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm by Hamachi(f): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2019
kiss
MJBOLT:
i agree with some of the ladies here because i have seen boys do these stupid things.

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men / The Date With No Car! / This Life Is Not Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.