Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi (51899 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by 7pages(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
so he's the one giving that bae cucumber
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Marvieduke(f): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Perruzi is in love. Though they fit each other and will be glad to see them make it to the altar.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Publicity stunt.

Ceec is in Dubai wt her fine 6pack boyfriend. Shes not even hiding dt relationship.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Kingrefreshed: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
amebogistng:
There has been serious speculation of a romantic relationship between Cee-C and DMW singer, Peruzzi; we can now confirm that the speculation is indeed true as the singer releases screenshot of a cosy facetime with Cee-C and goes ahead to caption it as "my peace".

Many fans of both the singer and reality TV star quickly reacted to the news of them dating and most of them were of approving tone.

Checkout the post below:

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/peruzzi-is-dating-cee-c-releases-new.html

Peeruzzi the untalented singer like Skales.

Even if you want make them sit untop of an about to explode dynamite...... E no go blow because if them.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Peace of mind and Cee C are worlds apart. Then again the woman has her good side: she is willing to fight even physically for her man.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by ladykolly(f): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hope is not of the trend?
If its true then best wishes to you both
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Khd95(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
abeg any thing wen dey give u small joy dis days ho' am tight, cos no joy for this country at all

be it weed,girlfriend,olosho,family,food, drink,what ever

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by nonix22(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
this one fit end in pains o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
iammo:

cool

I low key wish things worked out between CeeC and tobi bakre... but i guess its far too late

You must be a Madviller
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Ogbenisoft28(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please WHOS Peruzzi? Is he a travel agent

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by AntiWailer: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
How can cee Cee be anybody's peace of mind ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by mayorbankz: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mshad662:
Chai my Cee-c so na 30BG later Shop this Puccy. It's well.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Goldencheese(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cee-c is every man's secret desire.
I refer to men not regressive baboons o.
We know say una no get the balls.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by cherriex(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bonebreaker:
Saw it coming
Expect things like cee-c and peruzzi looking cute on their trip to dubai

The way men respect cee c ennnnh,is good to hold body as a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by helixmanager: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r a nobody even in usa
Stupid shiityy naija

How does this comment relate to the topic of discuss?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Gwan2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
Peruzzi should try and build is carrier before going to a gaddam relationship with Cee c that her main occupation is posting for the gram, she will use all the little money Peruzzi is making from weekend campus shows to buy costumes for her photoshoot. I pity Peruzzi vibes, someone who can not even afford a good graphics to design his album art and he's also owing his landlord 3months/electricity bill.

He wants to copy Davido, he doesn't know Cee c is the Kenya version of Chioma.

grin grin grin....O boy wetin happen nah??....E be like say the girl don run you down before abi?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Someone please tel me dats not another vision2020

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by brownsug(f): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
A won omo Igbo, fe suffocate davido, eje ko mowo dele o, biko
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by rOsy247(f): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Dextre(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r a nobody even in usa
Stupid shiityy naija

Oga what is ur beef? Who ask you if e b anybody
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by nick50(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Afonja men always worshipping Igbo women
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by subcbouy: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
peterangelo:
grin the girl want to resemble chioma
If u know u know
Chioma resemble weytin? look well
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by subcbouy: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
rOsy247:

Shut up Judge Judy wannabe. Are you better?
make she go baptise herself
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by DCmonster: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
Peruzzi should try and build is carrier before going to a gaddam relationship with Cee c that her main occupation is posting for the gram, she will use all the little money Peruzzi is making from weekend campus shows to buy costumes for her photoshoot. I pity Peruzzi vibes, someone who can not even afford a good graphics to design his album art and he's also owing his landlord 3months/electricity bill.

And you should try and build your ENGLISH before your carrier too. Lmao! CAREER nigga. Bitch is as bitter as bitter leaf by the way.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Abagworo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
EXLOVER:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cee-C of all people? That stubborn rude dwarf? angry
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Femeto: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
He go break her heart last last.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by vivipink(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Too hash
OgogoroFreak:
Cee-C of all people? That stubborn rude dwarf? angry
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by noisy45(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
EXLOVER:

grin I swear u can't make heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
iammo:

cool

I low key wish things worked out between CeeC and tobi bakre... but i guess its far too late

This one na dead dream... U don't know Women, especially those like ceec.. if they like u, they are loyal, but if u dissapoint her, u won't see her again,not even when she realize u aren't her agemate or older than her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.