Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) (4071 Views)

See The Pants That Is Sold For 10k / Lady Narrates How Motivational Speaker Got Into The Pants Of 16 Ladies Frm Same / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) by Davideche: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Ghanaian actor Mr. Van has disclosed that he has slept with six actresses in the movie industry because he hardly says no to ladies.

Talking about how many women he has slept with in the industry with Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut’ show, he said two of the ladies pushed themselves on him and the others just happened.

‘I have slept with six actresses in the industry. Sorry to say but two forced themselves on me and the others I slept with them’ he said.

When asked whether Xandy Kamel was part of the actresses he slept with he said;

‘Xandy is my serious girlfriend but she says I don’t have money so she broke my heart. But for now she can do whatever she wants the moment I get money I will go for her.’

He added that he’s also the type who is always eager to help women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) by meobizy(f): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2019
I have no idea who the people in the story are. I don’t care to know them either.

2 Likes

Re: My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) by Oluwatosean(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2019
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Please, is it because of the shape of his head that he's called Mr. Van?
Just asking oo undecided

1 Like

Re: My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) by Untainted007: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2019
Kontinue
Re: My Generosity Has Landed Me In The Pants Of Six Actresses - Mr. Van (pics) by Sensenan: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
You dont need to ask just go and get it in Diamond office in your area.
Kestolove:
igbo...kai

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. / 3 Greatest Players Of All Time (All Round)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.