Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State (6220 Views)

Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary / Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by Stalwert: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2019
grin
Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2019
sujexy:

Thank you brother!

seunmsg, when are you going for Sowore's protest March?
leave bayelsa for bayelsians, your brother needs to be rescued abeg

Is Sowore your enemy? Is he not fighting for Nigeria? When are you joining the free Sowore protest?
Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by sujexy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
seunmsg:

Is Sowore your enemy? Is he not fighting for Nigeria? When are you joining the free Sowore protest?
You will lead sir,
we will be coming behind....

wait a bit oo,
Under Buhari, Nigeria is heaven na..why do you think Sowore is fighting for Nigeria? Fighting for exactly? To replace Good(buhari according to you) with evil?

4 Likes

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
sujexy:
You will lead sir,
we will be coming behind....

wait a bit oo,
Under Buhari, Nigeria is heaven na..why do you think Sowore is fighting for Nigeria? Fighting for exactly? To replace Good(buhari according to you) with evil?

You should direct your questions to Sowore and not me. He knows why he’s fighting.

You also need to stop being a coward. Deji Adeyanju and others are organizing #OccupyDSSAbuja, go out and join them. You don’t need me to lead.
Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by freeze001(f): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
It appears that the news is not authentic. However, those of you rejoicing, have you forgotten that there is a subsisting judgment against the APC nullifying the APC Baysela primaries? If there is an actual judgement against PDP and both are upheld, it would mean the neither APC nor PDP would be qualified to field candidates...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by sujexy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
seunmsg:

You should direct your questions to Sowore and not me. He knows why he’s fighting.

You also need to stop being a coward. Deji Adeyanju and others are organizing #OccupyDSSAbuja, go out and join them. You don’t need me to lead.
Were you not the one ranting the other day that if Sowore is not released, you will join the protest...Why shifting goal post?? that is cowardice you know..
I am just reminding you in case if you have forgotten your rants.

4 Likes

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fake News from the pit of Hell

I just called someone in Bayelsa and he confirmed it's not true .

I had to Google again to confirm but still pointing at APC deputy governor being disqualified by court .

Lol

Why this APC BMC dey peddle fake news like dis ?

What are they scared of or hope to achieve with this stale lies grin

They should be worried about Yahaya Bello future in Kogi state because no amount of begging by Aisha Buhari and Dwarf El rufai , would Change the mind of Kogi people from kicking his ass out tomorow .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by kleverley(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is as fake as saying tomorrow is Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by garfield1: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I had to Google again to confirm but still pointing at APC deputy governor being disqualified by court .

Lol

They should be worried about Yahaya Bello future in Kogi state because no amount of begging by Aisha Buhari and Dwarf El rufai , would Change the mind of Kogi people from kicking his ass out tomorow .
Anyhow but pdp will still fail
Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by garfield1: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
freeze001:
It appears that the news is not authentic. However, those of you rejoicing, have you forgotten that there is a subsisting judgment against the APC nullifying the APC Baysela primaries? If there is an actual judgement against PDP and both are upheld, it would mean the neither APC nor PDP would be qualified to field candidates...
Apc will still thrash pdp.we dont depend on court rulings
Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by edupedia: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol

Keep typing rubbish from your phone.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court In Abuja Nullify PDP Primaries In Bayelsa State by MichaelUweh(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
It's purely yellow journalism ....No national daily have carried it since..So everyone should disregard this fake fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves Construction Of Power Substations In Jigawa, Akwa Ibom / Lagos Set To Disburse Creative Intervention Fund / Gej's Latest Facebook Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.