Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Get Pregnant With The STEMCELL Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Pregnant With The STEMCELL Therapy (405 Views)

I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / Stemcell Therapy Using Stc30 / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant With The STEMCELL Therapy by dunsinj: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2019
I GOT PREGNANT WITH STC30.

"My husband and I were trying for the arrival of a second baby in to the family for 7years counting.
A Gynecologist made STC30 prescription for the two of us and in just a month, my report got different.
I tested Positive. Its 2months gone and baby kicking so well.
I celebrate my God and my gynecologist for bringing STC30 my way".

2) "My first baby was a fertility baby and 5yrs after my first baby, getting pregnant again became almost a mirage; from one Gynecologist to the other until I met this last one who introduced me to STC30 stem cell product of Super life.

I was to start a fertility medication in few days time but she made me not take them because of course I had taken many that dint work.
She gave me STC30 and insisted I tried it for a month.
Behold after just a packet, it was on day 17 that I was bold enough to go for a pregnancy test and behold I tested POSITIVE.
Am 6months gone and I decided to take STC30 during my pregnancy. Just a sachet a day and it’s been super for Baby & I.

Before taking STC30, I had never been pregnant without deliberately planning for it on my own because it was diagnosed I suffered from infertility because I was not ovulating for years.

Since I got to know of STC30, it has brought relief to many around me because of my testimony.

Many have used it on Fibroid, Cancer, Ulcer, Sexually transmitted diseases, etc. and am like wow, life indeed is Super with STC30.

08039287598 OR 08169472563

(1) (Reply)

Remove Dental Plaque At Home In 5 Minutes / What Is The Most Effective Treatment For Psoriasis / Doctors And Pharmacist In The House, Help In Explaining This Prescription For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.