Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] (3738 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by AmeboBook: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
A lot of celebs have hailed Davido for taking care of his kids. The truth is the singer also takes great care of his squad gifting them expensive items. In this moment, OBO is enjoying life in Dubai and has taken his guys shopping. In fact, his new signee, Lil Frosh, took to his Instagram Stories where he showed off a pair of N1.2M Gucci shoes he said Davido bought for him.

Peep the photos.

https://www.amebobook.com/check-out-the-pair-of-n1-2m-gucci-shoes-davido-bought-for-new-signee-lil-frosh-59655.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by Skyfornia(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2019
And?
Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by Netanya(f): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2019
David is actually nice and generous . Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by YurFatHer: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow... I showed Buhari this news and he promised to open border tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by Wizzyflexx: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow what a great news
I just received 10m naira from this news tanks OP

1 Like

Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by Burgerlomo: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Wow what a great news
I just received 10m naira from this news tanks OP

Congratulations cool

Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by LOWLIFER: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sometimes you feel all the figures these celebrities put out is a joke taken too far. But for Davido you might not just be sure.

Boys are balling hard and I am here homeless and living as a destitute.

What an unfair Life.
Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by Bola146(f): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
YurFatHer:
Wow... I showed Buhari this news and he promised to open border tomorrow

grin grin
Re: Davido Bought Lil Frosh Pair Of N1.2M Gucci Shoes [photos] by Erums(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Sometimes you feel all the figures these celebrities put out is a joke taken too far. But for Davido you might not just be sure.

Boys are balling hard and I am here homeless and living as a destitute.

What an unfair Life.

Ask your dad... Where was he wen adeleke... U know de rest

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley & Olamide Throwing Jabs At Each Other / Crossdresser James Brown & His Sister Pose Nude Together In New Photoshoot (Pix) / Top-rated And Queen Of Nollywood Actress Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.