Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Have You Ever Been In Long Distance Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been In Long Distance Relationship (362 Views)

Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In Long Distance Relationship by Younghs: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm in a long distance relationship but my boyfriend his talking about marriage how can I leave my country, my job, my family and my friends to be with him is it going to work or not?

If you don't know your boyfriend really well, or have any doubts about the relationship, Didi doesn't recommend moving to a different country for him - the risk is too high! If you feel that you know him really well and that he is the one for you, then the relationship may be worth the move...but if you think you will end up being unhappy without your job, family, and friends, the relationship may simply not be worth it anyway. If you are going to make the move, you not only need love, but determination and resolve to make the relationship work and be worthwhile!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Long Distance Relationship by Skyfornia(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Yes...OP are you asking us or you are teaching us?
Younghs:
I'm in a long distance relationship but my boyfriend his talking about marriage how can I leave my country, my job, my family and my friends to be with him is it going to work or not?

If you don't know your boyfriend really well, or have any doubts about the relationship, Didi doesn't recommend moving to a different country for him - the risk is too high! If you feel that you know him really well and that he is the one for you, then the relationship may be worth the move...but if you think you will end up being unhappy without your job, family, and friends, the relationship may simply not be worth it anyway. If you are going to make the move, you not only need love, but determination and resolve to make the relationship work and be worthwhile!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Long Distance Relationship by Younghs: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I'm asking and to shares experience together with comments
Re: Have You Ever Been In Long Distance Relationship by SolomonGrundy: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Only OP ask question, only am answer. Wats now d essence of dis thread

Inside life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lunar Eclipse Today By 10:40pm / Do Not Blame The Woman, Blame Your Sperm Count / How To Recharge My GOTV With My Phone Without Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.