Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him (1908 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by PlugBlogng: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2019
19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him

IamVecthor took to the street to ask people about their first sex experience. When a boy called out his ex girlfriend for raping him
watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIyFi_PqWY0

Cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by PlugBlogng: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2019
See more videos Here:
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by Kyllahmc(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol a man can't be raped by a woman... Even if she manages to physically overpower him which is not likely, the pick still needs to stand for the rape to fully take place.
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by Lilshorecords(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
hm
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by PlugBlogng: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
But he never planned it
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by mrwonlasewonie: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Lol a man can't be raped by a woman... Even if she manages to physically overpower him which is not likely, the pick still needs to stand for the rape to fully take place.
rape is forced sex.AS LONG AS CONSENT OR WILLINGNESS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SEX ACT was absent THEN IT IS RAPE.

ABSENCE OF CONSENT is the emphasis.so whether the peneese rised up or it was impotent,it's irrelevant.so far as he was coerced into sex through physical violence then it's rapee
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by PlugBlogng: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
rape is forced sex.AS LONG AS CONSENT OR WILLINGNESS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SEX ACT was absent THEN IT IS RAPE.

ABSENCE OF CONSENT is the emphasis.so whether the peneese rised up or it was impotent,it's irrelevant.so far as he was coerced into sex through physical violence then it's rapee

hmmm is this true

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by Kyllahmc(m): 4:28am On Nov 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

you know what I mean man... Stop blowing grammar
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by mrwonlasewonie: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
you know what I mean man... Stop blowing grammar
there's nothing to be enjoyed in raape.stop being ridiculous and lousy
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by Kyllahmc(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
there's nothing to be enjoyed in raape.stop being ridiculous and lousy
lol you Don win
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by mrwonlasewonie: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
lol you Don win
I'm not in any competition with you on being a winner or looser,I am enlightening you.take it and move on

No need for unnecessary ogboju
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by PlugBlogng: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sweet
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him by PlugBlogng: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I'm not in any competition with you on being a winner or looser,I am enlightening you.take it and move on

No need for unnecessary ogboju
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brodashaghi Drops Picture With Weed In His Mouth. / Slay queen goes naked on social media / Pics From Rapper Erigga Paperboi Traditional Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.