Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai (87960 Views)

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / See Amazing Pictures Of First 7-star Hotel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
The musician recently arrived into Dubai for the OneAfricaMusic festival and decided to show off the breathtaking views of her room at the prestigious 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah hotel. Directly overlooking the ocean.

Source:
www.instagram.com/tiwasavage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Jasen1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
She's lonely
I'm sure she's missing wizzy

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely
grin but hes in dxb too na.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by fortune98(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
3d logo is the new trend in business.see my signature.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Jasen1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Stevecovey:

grin but hes in dxb too na.

I thought he's in Tanzania

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Smalldick123(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
There is magic in this thread. Just read it 10 times. u will recive alert immediately. Try it and thank me later.
All thanks to the op

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:

I thought he's in Tanzania
He got there last night. Theyre all currently in dubai. Including Diamondplatinumz. Their concert is today.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely I'm sure she's missing wizzy

Ha, how do you know?

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow! What a post! What a show!

OP, I read this update thrice and boom... I'm now in the same bed with Tiwa Savage.

You will not believe she's been begging to have sex with me since but I've been declining, doing shakara.

omo I get mind oo shocked But no worries, before I leave here today, I must fvck her at least 27 times.

Thank you OP.

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

OP, I read this update thrice and boom... I'm now in the same bed with Tiwa Savage.

You will not believe she's been begging to have sex with me since but I've been declining, doing shakara.

omo I get mind oo shocked But no worries, before I leave here today, I must fvck her at least 27 times.

Thank you OP.

You're welcome. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely
She has mekkamillions, her fine boy PA, to keep her company. cheesy

This hotel is RIDICULOUSLY expensive sha.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by feedthenation(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice location for vacation

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by wiseone28: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Dollarheist: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin konsyn me

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you OP.
Awusubillahi shocked shocked shocked

Afa Rufai, anakumulahi undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
eni4real:
Awusubillahi shocked shocked shocked
Afa Rufai, anakumulahi undecided
I'm not an Alfa man. grin I'm not even really religiously committed.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Roon9(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
I know some people will be searching for traces of Wizkid in the room undecided

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by lymelyte(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bloggers.. Is this a view from u top of burj Khalifa?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
lymelyte:
Bloggers.. Is this a view from u top of burj Khalifa?
Burj khalifa ke. Isn't dt the tallest building in the world? Burj AlArab na the hotel na.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by LOWLIFER: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
I am proud of Tiwa and her talent basically ; and notwithstanding her private life.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I'm not an Alfa man. grin I'm not even really religiously committed.
Na lie
You graduated from a quran/Arabic School undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by TheFacelessMan: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you OP.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=84059517][/quote]
Tell him.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by shakushakuist(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
so?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
and so what?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Crixxx: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ashawo kobo kobo. Lass lass na small boy wizkid go enjoy your oil well.
Mama
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely
ND who told u wizzy is not with her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.