Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? (369 Views)

Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good Afternoon,
What appropriate methods can be used to fasten First Bank of Nigeria to work on reversing my money, looks like they're making a joke of everything now!

I had double failed ATM Cash Depenses over 2 weeks ago, I called in First Bank immediately complaining about the issue, it's over 2 weeks, whenever I call or try to contact the Bank I'm given a new resolution time.

Fast forward to about a week after that I tried recharging my line, first one failed, second one failed too and not for small amounts, and I got debited without getting value for my recharge, it's almost a week now and firstbank keep on giving me a new resolution time.

It's obvious they're joking with me now, please anyone who has had similar experience and got out of it earlier, please your response is welcomed.

This same year, it took firstbank well over a month to reverse a failed ATM Cash Dispense. I don't plan on waiting that long again.
Re: What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Law suit is the answer
Re: What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Go to your branch and complain again.

If not satisfied (and the amount is substantial), go to Consumer Protection Council with all your proof and correspondence and you will get Sharp refund.
Re: What Methods Can I Use To Hasten Firstbank Into Returning My Money??? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
ATTAHDYE:
Go to your branch and complain again.

If not satisfied (and the amount is substantial), go to Consumer Protection Council with all your proof and correspondence and you will get Sharp refund.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Earn $500 Per Day. Tested And Trusted / Affiliate Marketers Needed / How Software Development Can Increase Efficiencies In Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.