Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Man Must Kneel!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Must Kneel!!! (614 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Why My BF Must Kneel Down To Propose", Lady Speaks After Rejecting BF Proposal / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Must Kneel!!! by Hamachi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Man must kneel !!!!
Kneeling down to propose to a girl shows how "humbly"u wants her to be ur help mate.women cherishes that moment more than anything in d world.
Do you know d feelings it gives to her? do you know how happy she feels dat moment? Seeing her man go down to his knees to say "will u marry me?"...
And someone will tell me its Against African culture. Remember in olden days there was nothing like love that's y men don't kneel to propose and they marry as many wives as possible.
Did our culture not say a woman should not work,it's the man's responsibilities to provide everything a woman and her Family needs. it was the white man's culture dat made women to start working to assist her husband now.kneeling to propose doesn't show u ar a weak man, If a man can't kneel to propose to me i will not marry him,simple!!..
My man must kneel!!!

1 Like

Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
They are coming for you,just wait a little.

4 Likes

Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Since the man is to provide everything for the lady and family, she should be the one to kneel.....

4 Likes

Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
After kneeling down to humbly ask for your hand in marriage, hope he won't pay any bride price again?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by Officialgarri: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
You point ot view is quite understandable. That's in the sense that you want to just enjoy the feeling that you are getting into safe hands.

But the part where "you won't marry if he doesn't kneel" kinda look like arrogance.

How about he kneels just because you told him to?
Then you have automatically faked your own proposal
Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Simplep:
They are coming for you,just wait a little.
You sef reason am na.... Abi if your man no kneel to propose, you no go marry am?? cheesy
Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
This one no enter evening newspaper. That time she will even demand proposal through phone call.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by Canberra55: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
The only time a real niggaaa kneels if he's on a doggy with that fat assz shaking right in front of him. Roger that.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by Hamachi(f): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
angry
MEGA4BILLION:
This one no enter evening newspaper. That time she will even demand proposal through phone call.
Bro.

The first way to take care of the vagina you’re sexing is to first take care of you, your penis, your body and your mouth.

As men carry bacteria. It’s natural. So it’s important to maintain regular hygiene. Clean your penis abi. Don’t just run a cloth past it, hold it and lather the homie with soap and scrubbadub. Pull that foreskin back (you really should get circumcised) & clean it up!

Sperm carries bacteria. Once in a while, pull out instead of emptying whole loads inside your girl. Too much sperm inside her vagina will cause bacteria to form in there. Practice the dismount bro Pills ain’t 100% loctite

Ever seen newborns with IUD’s in their hands? I doubt if you know that

When your balls are itchy? THAT’S YEAST FAM. Wash up. Dry up. Cool off. Your amazonian pubes don’t make you manly. Shave them off. They carry dead skin, sweat & bacteria. You want your girl to blow you?!? how, when your one pube strand is as long as her Peruvian inches How sway? Shave. Trim. Manscape.. Mow it down or OFF!

On the subject of your pelvic shrubbery;
If one of them bad boys gets caught in the wetness of her cooch-magooch, the friction your penis creates during strokes will cause a tear on her lips. That tearing + your bacteria + sweat + dead skin = a nasty infection for her. If you Bleep it, fucking love it enough to keep it healthy. Keep reading you beautiful man (yeah, I think you’re beautiful cause you’re out here getting all this knowledge so you can take care of her) Take the compliment and Don’t feel a way about it. Own it & Grow up. Okay!

Not wearing the right size of boxers or underwear causes your love area to sweat.

What do you get? Say with me Lads!?!

BACTERIAAAAAA!!!!

And how do we feel about it when we go back to tweet #6

The Lads:

Stop fucking multiple women in the raw bro. What’s wrong with you It doesn’t make you more manly sampling death like that. You’re not okay and need to cut it out. Outside aids, HIV and the many STI’s you contract going around like that, you’re ruining people’s lives broski The more women you sleep with, the more you put your girl at risk of contracting these diseases.

BUY CONDOMS & STRAP UP Cause your little egos are fragile & some of y’all will still Bleep around after this to prove your power. (Heedyat)

Messing with many women, bleeps with her PH. When Her PH balance is off, her vagina carries an off smell about it. It’s acidic and pungent. Before you start scrounging you’re stupid face in disgust, scroll back to the post before this AND STOP FUCKING OTHER WOMEN BECAUSE YOU’RE RUINING THIS GIRL’s LIFE BRO!!!

The Bleep! Do you have a primary care provider? Yeah bro! A DOCTOR!!! You don’t do you? If you do, reply with his contacts so the I will get you checked too. You need to get checked. I don’t care how clean you think you are. Book regular visits.

Annual full body checkups too. You could be carrying trichomoniasis (it’s an sti caused by a parasite homies carry) and it causes a foul-smelling vaginal discharge, genital itching and painful urination for women. Only dudes carry the parasite and it only ever reaches a woman through sexual contact.

A woman can’t get trich without a man. Before you touch her coochie, wash your hands. Scrub the homies. Get in there. SCRUB HOMIE. Out here with your greasy, scratchy, untended finger nails trying to rub on her pussy lips. No fam. Take care of your hands. SCRUB CUZ Bath everyday. Twice a day even. Piss after your Bleep her then clean your whole penis right after.

Make it a habit. Out here sleeping after you nut then waking up at 3am with a dusty penis trying to continue the round. GO WASH UP FIRST. Respect the kitty

You need to see a dentist. When last you see a dentist bro? Some y’all don’t brush your teeth after a meals or floss but brag about feasting on the pussy. Your mouth & tongue have the largest bacteria deposits ever and you’re just out here lapping her up daily! Beard ain’t clean. Bump patrol didn’t work. Flaky chin hair &I frowns looking dusty but you wanna eat and beat your chest.

Shampoo your beard. Beard balm your chin. Get Morrocan beard oils to keep your skin and your chin fluff smoother. Out here will cereal dust on your face. Before you say anything that makes you look like an idiot in front of all these women you’re trying to impress, fact check me instead of drying up her vagina with dumb remarks.

I love you and wish you spine curling orgasms my nigga.

#CumCorrect & stop embarrassing you alpha male out there
Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by Queenmaker: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
How childish....
YOU are more concerned about the proposal than the wedding and marriage itself. Sorry for you.
How many men who knelt before their spouses ended up as godly husbands?
Be wise. Let the Holy Spirit and Godly wisdom guide us all.
Re: My Man Must Kneel!!! by EarthKing(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Be ready to get hook with El Rufai, as kneeling is his hobbie.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ 2yrs Old Daughter Who Got Married To Her Father Shares Kissing Pictures / Christmas Drunkards Drank To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.