Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ogun State fake rice pyramid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State fake rice pyramid (3360 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ogun State fake rice pyramid by AkwalaIke1: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

How long would Ibos play this kind of Politics and hope to get our vote?
[/s]
Re: Ogun State fake rice pyramid by pricklewane: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Foolish people everywhere.
Visit any hotel motel brotel in the East n come tell me how many Yoruba girl you will see that have prostituted their soul away and compare that to the number of Igbos grandma, your future wives and unborn female generation that are already prostituting their pathetic souls away of the street of any Yoruba state. You will be shocked Igbo de go do olosho for Maduguiri with present boko haram attack over there.
My brother i salute you hustling spirit, your girls can fucq bomb so long de get paid.

ChoCho54:
Worry about the high rate of prostitution and human trafficking in your enclave.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State fake rice pyramid by ChoCho54(f): 5:28am On Nov 16, 2019
pricklewane:
Foolish people everywhere.
Visit any hotel motel brotel in the East n come tell me how many Yoruba girl you will see that have prostituted their soul away and compare that to the number of Igbos grandma, your future wives and unborn female generation that are already prostituting their pathetic souls away of the street of any Yoruba state. You will be shocked Igbo de go do olosho for Maduguiri with present boko haram attack over there.
My brother i salute you hustling spirit, your girls can fucq bomb so long de get paid.

At least they are not hurting anyone but themselves unlike you that has skull mined and raped your grandma for money rituals. After getting the blood money, you go to the hotel to spend it on Igbo Grandma olosho and tomorrow you are hunting another head. Abeg Gerrarahia!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki And Deputy To Be Impeached, Speaker To Act As Governor / Religion Vs Science, In One Picture (photo) / Operation Dismantle Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.