Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization (618 Views)

CUSTOMIZATION | SURPRISE PACKAGES | GIFT BOXES | Sales Of Custom Made Products. / Make Money This Lock Down / Get Uninterrupted power supply this festive season, 5% discount. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization by Emmey15(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Customization of T-shirts, Mugs, Phone cases, etc is a lucrative one - The market for this business has keep growing overtime. People customize every week and every day for various celebrations, gatherings and even personal use. This involves both groups and individuals. So, engaging in this business, you can be sure of making profits. Personally, I charge nothing less than #3000 for each customization.. Some even charge more..

I'd be sharing with you how you can even generate minimum of 100k in a week or two with this skill..

This is a business you can combine with other things, so, it can be one of your sources of income. In fact, some people rely on this business alone.

This business doesn't take a long time to learn it. Within some days, we'd be done with the training and then you can start leveraging on this skill as soon as possible.

You don't need to buy any machine to practice what you have learnt. This implies that this business is cost-effective.

you can take advantage of the approaching festive season to make more profit. The market grows up during festive periods

You won't have to make too many mistakes because you'd learn from my mistakes. So, you won't repeat some likely mistakes.*

The best time is NOW! You should take advantage of this great offer

I am putting together a One week intensive online training for you to learn this skills and start practicing it immediately
I normally charge #5000 for this training but the first 50 people will get it for Just #2500 instead
So hurry there are limited slots available
To get this offer send a message to me in whatsapp in 0 8 0 6 2 9 0 3 8 9 0

The time to act is now!!!!

Re: How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization by Emmey15(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
These are FAQs will about the training:

*FAQs About the Customization Training Class*

1) What is the training outline?
*Ans: Customization of: a) T-shirts(light and dark colors) with both letters and pictures; b) Throw pillows with both letters and pictures; c) Phone cases with letters and pictures; d) Mugs with both letters and pictures..*
*The training will be both theory and video based..*

2) Do I need to know about Graphic design to participate in the training?
*Ans: No, you don't!*

3) Do I need to get any machine or still spend more after paying for the training?
*Ans: No.. You're not buying any machine to begin to customize.*

4) How fast can I start making money with this skill?
*Ans: You can start making money immediately with the skill..*

5) What value are you offering apart from learning to customize?
*Ans: You'd be taken through how to monetize this skill faster - say like making hundred(s) of thousands in less than two weeks.. I'm giving you a full guarantee that your training fee would be more than worth it..*

6) How much does the training costs?
*Ans: The training presently is for #2500(not the usual price of #5000)

7) How do I pay?
*Ans: send a whatsapp message or call 0 8 1 6 2 9 0 3 8 9 0

9) How many days will the training take?
*Ans: The training Shouldn't be more than three days to 1weekt.. However, we'd still be in touch to help one another.*
Re: How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization by Emmey15(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Feedback from our previous trainees

Re: How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization by Emmey15(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning and welcome to a new day
Re: How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization by Emmey15(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Don't wait till the price goes up join now
Re: How You Can Make Serious Money This Festive Season Through Customization by Emmey15(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good evening and welcome to a new week
Endeavor to take right steps towards achieving your financial goals

(1) (Reply)

Join THEORY TV And Advertise For As Low As #500 / Who Else Wants 4- Brand New Portable Wireless Bluetooth Earphone @N600 Each / Get A Free Cartoon Or Painting Of Yourself For The First 15people :pro Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.