Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER (1492 Views)

Oba Solomon Akinola & 10 Oyo Chiefs To Face Kidnapping, Terrorism Charges / Kolapo Olowoporoku: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Repeated Courses / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Here is what happened:

The scammer is a member of a WhatsApp group created to share business ideas.
One day he told us that he runs a farming business where he makes hundreds of thousands...

The farming business involves renting cheap plots of land in Oyo state and growing cassava or anything on the plot of land. He said he stays in Oyo state, so he can help monitor the business in case whosoever is interested doesn't stay in OYO.
A member of the group who stays in Lagos State showed interest, and they went to rent the plots of land in the Oyo state the scammer proposed.

After renting the land for cultivation, there came the time for ploughing and planting, remember the member of the group stays in Lagos, so the scammer told him to send the money (over #200,000) for the ploughing, buying of cassava stems and planting that he is going to handle it on his behalf.

On sending the money, days past and on calling the scammer, he said ploughing has been done and planting has started which is all lies..

Now the victim decided to visit the farm to see how far they have gone with the work, they arranged a day to meet, but on the day they were to meet, the scammer stopped picking calls.

After a week of not returning calls, the victim left Lagos to go and check the work done on the land, only to see that the scammer had been lying. Grasses were everywhere and no work has been done.

The scammer has refused to pick his calls and this has been going on for weeks, the victim went to where the scammer claim to live, they said he is not around.

Here is his phone number:
PLEASE AVOID ANY FORM OF BUSINESS WITH HIM!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
The allegation is a serious one, you don't have to go and think about the details.
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by nifemi25(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Update with full story please
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by samdavjustin(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
He is a member of a WhatsApp group I belong, he has being avoiding calls for a while now he’s looking guilty by the day
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by agbekeOreke86(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
OMG!!!!! shocked shocked shocked....we were in the same faculty back then in the Uni....details oooo!!!!!...what happened pls?
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
OMG!!!!! shocked shocked shocked....we were in the same faculty back then in the Uni....details oooo!!!!!...what happened pls?
Updated
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
nifemi25:
Update with full story please
Updated
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by izutex007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
He better come and clear his name before this gets to FP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by wickedtuna: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Please can anyone help me track this number claiming to be an EFCC officer 07064985808
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by manmoraskk: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2019
You attended LAUTECH?? ... he was in Agronomy then.....

agbekeOreke86:
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by mightybishop: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Report him at the EFCC Ibadan zonal office. Those guys are quite active.
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by hrhobi1(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
I can never in my life again trust a Yoruba man with my money even if he deposits his children with me I won’t give him a dime without seeing what I am paying for . They are very shameless , that’s how one useless Yoruba immigration officer in ilesha shamelessly scammed me of 8k naira for a dog deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
manmoraskk:
You attended LAUTECH?? ... he was in Agronomy then.....

yes.....i did sir!!!!as in im flabbergasted ooo!!! he's such a cool dude with very good parents and a strong christian home-deeperlife#!!!!!!chaaaiiiii!!!!wot a small world.he had better come up with some sensible reasons and clear his name!!!!! sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by manmoraskk: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
You actually know him very well,,, his father is a lecturer in APH... can you send me mail ? I don’t want to disclose somethings here..

agbekeOreke86:
yes.....i did sir!!!!as in im flabbergasted ooo!!! he's such a cool dude with very good parents and a strong christian home-deeperlife#!!!!!!chaaaiiiii!!!!wot a small world.he had better come up with some sensible reasons and clear his name!!!!! sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by Upworkwriter007(f): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one just disgraced his family.....damn
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
manmoraskk:
You actually know him very well,,, his father is a lecturer in APH... can you send me mail ? I don’t want to disclose somethings here..

i know all of that and more....his dad taught me in my 200-300level.i finished from APH'03 set.i just chose to hold back..u know public forum n all that....im sooo sooo held spellbound oooo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked...i still cnt digest it even after processing the info....na waa oooo!!!!
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by manmoraskk: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please kindly inbox me your phone number,, I am also ex ladokite...

agbekeOreke86:
i know all of that and more....his dad taught me in my 200-300level.i finished from APH'08 set.i just chose to hold back..u know public forum n all that....im sooo sooo held spellbound oooo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked...i still cnt digest it even after processing the info....na waa oooo!!!!
Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by 24kmagic: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
You no see him face?
Him get criminal tendency all over him face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
24kmagic:
You no see him face?
Him get criminal tendency all over him face.
OMG!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked .... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER by Slimmacho: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Wow!
I'm just seeing this story.
This story wasn't true and one sided!
I was the one they purported to collect money. In Agriculture, you have to do things promptly. I got pissed when the person who reported me here tried to hand over the project to someone else ( the local farmers) behind my back and dealing with them himself. He sent money to them directly and assumed I relate with those people directly
I angrily stopped picked his calls when I found that disrespectful!
And hey, how do you plough 5 acres of land for 200k in 2019?
If I remember well, the whole stuff was 25k for cassava stems and 25k for ploughing which wasn't paid to me as I'm not a Labour.
Those who knows me would know that this writeup was false.

Let's be careful on one-sided information not duly investigated!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies This Friday Morning April 22 - PHOTOS / Animals Spotted Eating Paper Posters Off A Wall On A Street In Nigeria (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.