Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys (44535 Views)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) / Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Klins2000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerian youths should be careful. You must not engage in crime before you make it
GistOffer:
See More Photos http://gistmore.com/two-siblings-arrested-for-using-efccs-name-to-extort-yahoo-boys
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by 007sledge: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
This people are egun people from badagry, i sabi beyioku dem wella
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Ewedegubbler: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Afonja too like juju...

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Elytron1604: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
GistOffer:
See More Photos http://gistmore.com/two-siblings-arrested-for-using-efccs-name-to-extort-yahoo-boys
I once wrote on this platform that the efcc themselves are thieves and needed to be checked. One dude said politicians can justify their spendings but Yahoo boys can't. I said crime is crime but he said arresting any politician will backfire.
Now the FG has realized this and strip them the powers to seize properties. Many seized properties by this efcc were converted to private use and when they auction do so to themselves. Till today nobody is talking about lbrahim larmode. Magu knows many of his men are living far above their earnings. You can imargin what impersonators have that should tell you what the real efcc officials will have. All thieves everywhere. thief Nigeria rubbish people. I have said if they can't do this job with intent to bring sanity they should leave the boys but because they have preconceived stealing motives that's why they left the real thieves and are chasing Yahoo boys everywhere. [/b]Extortion and Yahoo boys financial commission[b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by optimus106(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Send your fixed games to your family members...
Or are they all millionaires

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by tripoli007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
andrewbaba44:
See house wey the guy build from the money e collect from yahoo boys

Finally all of them are thieves including the so called real efcc that arrested him

I remember this dude mocking some guys they arrested this year , not knowing he is fake

He should face the law, but i am sure he might buy his way out

Nigeria na useless country finally

God bless u ,I remember him well when he was mocking guys arrested in agungi and even laughing ,making videos saying he was a cop blah blah ...du

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Slymonster(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
CirocBoi:

If you remember vividly early this year when efcc caught some Yahoo boy in lagos, this fair guy was inside Benz saying "as long as Yahoo boys refuse to settle him, that he will keep arresting them"

You sabi the guy well
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by blaque7: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
same mama but na 2 different pryks born them. Look their pic well.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Slymonster(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
praiseneo:
I'm surprised nobody recognize the fair guy he was the one that made a video about him leading SARS officials to raid an hotel somewhere I can't remember...saying if yahoo boys don't settle him he'll keep exposing them. The video was on instablog early this year. So the idiot na fake officer

That sh1t happen in v.i and he is the one.Dude was operating everywhere. Smh
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by capitalzero: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
GistOffer:
The EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, has arrested two blood brother for extorting internet fraudsters with promises to shield them from possible arrest by the Commission. .

The siblings – Olatunji Joe Beyioku (35) and Oluwayomi Beyioku (37) - were arrested in Abeokuta, Ogun State, on Friday, November 15, 2019, during a sting operation.

EFCC operatives had embarked on discreet investigations into the activities of the suspects when it was discovered that they are in the habit of the extorting ‘Yahoo Boys’ to help them evade arrest by the EFCC. .

According to EFCC Statement, the suspects claimed to be spy police officers with the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police, DSP, and have ‘assisted’ the Commission with information on the whereabouts of internet fraudsters within the town, but it was discovered that they only expose those who failed to meet their demand, while others willing and ready to play ball are shielded.

It was also discovered that they have made several million of naira sabotaging the Commission’s efforts and live large therefrom.

A search conducted on the younger brother’s palatial residence along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway suggested that they may be living far above their means. .

Items found in the multi-million naira building also raised suspicion of the brothers’ possible involvement in other forms of criminal activities.

Items recovered from them include two cars, Honda Accord Crosstour and a Mercedes Benz GLK, different brands of mobile phones and charms.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2670116293010844&id=509762239046271

Yahoo yahoo duped yahoo boys using name of some yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Yarsman: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Haba den don d follow g-guys d woo them too?���
Dooper pass dooper
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin

So the boys did not make substantial RETURNS to EFCC ?
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by judgementyard(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
STFU nobody asked

I know you've been waiting to use that word bigotry
Thanks my brother,I sometimes I wonder how some folks will just carry tribalism for head.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
jaxxy:
Im not gonna lie I like dat private pool tongue

On serious note they are EFCC moles/sources and have inside people in EFCC aware and working with them. EFCC is upset they have been keeping part of loot. Lol

Smart guy.

They suppressed the returns.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by tillaman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
These 2 idiots failed as yahoo boys so they choose to work as an informant so as to get paid, no body likes a snitch, a rat should be killed, snitches no get value, never knew snitches can live this large
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by IMAliyu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yahoo yahoo on a meta level.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Una well done!
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Centcanada: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Zoological Nation.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Abiodun86: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ole ni everybody
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by judgementyard(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
your Dp answers this question Are you a free Thinker?
Yeah kinda of cool
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by IamReallyboy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yahoo ni gbogbo wa(in QDot voice)
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by MedicH: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
lol this is laughable
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
The yahoo boys have been yahooed. Glory be to God. grin
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by webngnews: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by GindoX(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Yahoo plus and minus.

So you know something about plus and minus abi?
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by OyinO: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, using their bane to scam. grin

But why do authorities mostly exhibit charms in a criminal offense mugshot? Was it caught with them in the act?

Because I hardly see authorities exhibiting Qur'an and Bible with criminals.

To mock, detest and demean African Traditional Religion
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by Le2money(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please do u still av the video where he was mocking some yahoo guys on ur fone....i need it please

andrewbaba44:

Finally all of them are thieves including the so called real efcc that arrested him

I remember this dude mocking some guys they arrested this year , not knowing he is fake

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by saraki2019(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
andrewbaba44:

how come, ur senseless comment get more likes than mine, mtchew
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
The scammer has been scammed
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by andrewbaba44: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
saraki2019:
how come, ur senseless comment get more likes than mine, mtchew

Because you are a slave to a government thief called Saraki

Government slave

Ole
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys by andrewbaba44: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Le2money:
Please do u still av the video where he was mocking some yahoo guys on ur fone....i need it please

I didn’t save it

But you will see it at Instablog

Check now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member / Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ / 65-Year-Old Man Beheaded In Imo State. Head Displayed At A Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.