Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (57976 Views)

Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Prymestrr(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
etrouble:

This one has mental problems. Children from broken homes develop mental problems at young age and group up to be psychiatric patients. This poster is an example.
Why do you sound like one with mammoth experience of what a broken home is all about. What are you not telling us?
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by wizdomnzube(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
etrouble:

This one has mental problems. Children from broken homes develop mental problems at young age and group up to be psychiatric patients. This poster is an example.
See fool wen say person get mental problem, wen e dey obvious say ur head don give up on u already. U dey talk of broken home wen na street u dey crash. Na people like u vote d bastard wen we call president, ozuo!
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Medanoski(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Most insulted politician in this regime; first term was Liar Mohammed, this term the man has gone somehow silent, it is now Osibanjo's time. I noticed that even though this post wasn't much about him, yet some people still found a way to insult the man. Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Timatayo1: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why e no go support him she dey enjoyed his prick now
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Ikeh01(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin you na want her to do? Una want her to support PDP?. All of them are the architect of Nigerian PROBLEMS. They are all birds of the same feathers.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Very Good, Next Time She Will Cencern Herself with Business of the Other Room where she Belongs
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
etrouble:

You are indeed a chronic nincompoopic fool
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by MNDY(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
barnny:

Keep calm. Election no be war. Bello will still win my nigga grin

He ain't winning sh*t

PDP is up and doing and also frustrating desperate moves by APC?

The federal might may even fall im hand las las 2moro sef
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by mexbee1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
CuriousMynd:
First Lady Aisha Buhari has come under attack on social media for supporting the second term bid of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.

Mrs Buhari was at the All Progressives Congress rally in Lokoja on Thursday alongside party leaders – national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole; Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State – and others.

She joined in begging Kogi people to forgive Bello for not paying civil servants.

Nigerians on Twitter have accused Aisha of hypocrisy, saying she accused Buhari’s government of being hijacked by a cabal which did not have the people’s best interest at heart, yet she was supporting a governor who is owing salaries.

http://igberetvnews.com/1136732/aisha-buhari-fire-supporting-yahaya-bellos-second-term-bid/

Mene mene tekel upharsin. Cant you read the hand writing on the wall, she meant 1 term is enough look closely at the hands its speaks volumes Lol. Kogites do the needful ohh he has nothing to loose if he gets a second term or go for someone u could still change if he underperforms by your assessment untill you get the right person that deserves a second term how hard could that be
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by AkwalaIke1: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Honestly its a shame including Aketi...

Why shouldn't they have advised Yeye to pay the salary logs all this years?

Shame
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by realstars: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's saying something else
You mean the one plus zero sign?
You are there,

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let the people of Kogi decide
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Lamar009(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If na your papa and mama Yahaya Bellow no pay salaries for over a year, will you be happy?
Then, who should Kogites vote for?
Don't tell me the Wada brother again o! �
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by has4real2: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
May Unah see were APC Chairman go hide because of the beef he has with Aisha Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by webngnews: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Smif(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Me ayam not understanding all dis pipo saying kogi pipo shud vote wisely ooo... U tink APC win by ur votes? Una de dis con3 so? Mtcheww... Dis tin is jus b like dat AJ(PDP) vs Ruiz(APC) fight
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Agugbadin: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hedonini:
You dey mind the useless pretentious, hypocritical woman? She and the dirty looking oSIN-banjo wife with her godforsaken Deeper Life forming. It is too terrible how Nigerians have zero principle.

Forming nonsense to deceive fools, who voted in the plague called Buhari and his evil squad in 2015. Anyone associated with Buhari is worse than the devil and deserves asphyxiation. You can't be 'decent' and remain in Buhari's axis of evil. If you are genuinely 'good', you would have resigned,, renounced, quit, divorced the bastard, or whatever.

See them dancing and singing with a globally recognised animal like Yahaya Bello. And they would tell you that it is normal politics.
I spit on all of them.

If you don't know what to say why not leave this media instead of raining abuse and insult or innocent women. If you can call this women dirty I just imagine what you will call your mother and wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by bonnyhope: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
MNDY:
Tomorrow marks the end of the torture from the m.oron. He will return to wherever he came from. All the desperate moves he is currently making in the state to return will yield nothing.

Tomorrow, the Igala's will deal with him at the polls. He thinks Igala's are cowards even after insulting them. We will face your guns tomorrow. The Igala's have also been plotting, we go to war tomorrow.

The people he imported will get a taste of the Igala diabolism tommorow and his supporters among we the Igala's are not enough to face the greater number. We shall do and undo tomorrow.

He wants war, we will give him war. He himself will face more after leaving the office. He has f.ucked with the wrongest people for far too long.

Oga make una take am eazi o
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Agugbadin: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lamar009:

Then, who should Kogites vote for?
Don't tell me the Wada brother again o! �
Vote for Natasha Akpoti because Wada is wrong candidate representing PDP
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Charly68: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yaya mismanaged the victory that was handed over to him by his god father, I doubt if he can triumph in this election..
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by ovavuhassan(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hedonini:
You dey mind the useless pretentious, hypocritical woman? She and the dirty looking oSIN-banjo wife with her godforsaken Deeper Life forming. It is too terrible how Nigerians have zero principle.

Forming nonsense to deceive fools, who voted in the plague called Buhari and his evil squad in 2015. Anyone associated with Buhari is worse than the devil and deserves asphyxiation. You can't be 'decent' and remain in Buhari's axis of evil. If you are genuinely 'good', you would have resigned,, renounced, quit, divorced the bastard, or whatever.

See them dancing and singing with a globally recognised animal like Yahaya Bello. And they would tell you that it is normal politics.
I spit on all of them.

When Economic Poverty has occupied ones life, such person becomes mentally, morally, socially etc. poor and so can say, do anything and anyhow...
Its not these people fault for you to be languishing in poverty. Go and hustle and make money to live a meaningful life as venting your depression on these people won't put food on your table
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by onward4life(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If na your papa and mama Yahaya Bellow no pay salaries for over a year, will you be happy?

No mind d transgendered goat!
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by isahsalee: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Look @ d pix well,d woman says 1 term only, second term zero, are you not seeing Sign?
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by prof12(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Aisha Buhari's begging and evil campaign won't save Yeye Bellow from losing tomorow at the polls .

I used to think Aisha and her low self esteemed dolapo osinbajo got the interest of Nigeria at heart but I was wrong after her shameful campaign for yahaya bello today .

Bello that couldn't pay workers salaries for many months.

Bello is coming back take it or leave it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by prof12(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
onward4life:

No mind d transgendered goat!

Fake
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Aisha Buhari's begging and evil campaign won't save Yeye Bellow from losing tomorow at the polls .

I used to think Aisha and her low self esteemed dolapo osinbajo got the interest of Nigeria at heart but I was wrong after her shameful campaign for yahaya bello today .

Who is to blame if Yahya Bello finally win?
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by AdujaZik(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

36 months my brother.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by greatbrian(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you minding the boy who feels Nairaland is a place for insults coz its a faceless forum. I pity who birthed such a disaster
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by keneck1: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

you peeps just talk too much
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by keneck1: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
aolawale025:
Much disappointed in her.
For your pocket
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by inyenejo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Watch and see how Belo will be rigged in and nothing will happen just like buharigg was massively rigged in .

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by webngnews: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.