Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria (50871 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Seacube: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
45m or more than

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
why not invest in Innoson vehicles

4 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by DelTel(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:
A very poor write up

Take it easy na grin. The company released the 'detailed info' about the vehicle so Op downloaded hook, line and sinker (I hope he gets paid for the cheap & unsolicited publicity). Isn't that what naija journalism has turned into undecided

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Reference(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
eghuan1:
Can these compare with the Hiace?

Looks like having a taller cabin thus better customization prospects.
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by RTSC: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Keep creating jobs for German graduates.

A country that would bounce your ass if you try to come in.

5 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Love892(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
God is good we await this Benz.
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Godhatesodomy: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:
God is good motors uses the sprinter alot. But it's a kind of vehicle I always think can easily tumble or swerve anytime I have a look at it.
No way. The fully loaded van has a low centre of gravity. Design engineering supremacy. That is where Mercedes has an edge. Their vehicles don't overturn.

7 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by ogbuefi677(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Those people shouting Benz up and down don't know a thing about cars. What Benz is doing in today's Africa was what blackberry did those years too. There was a time range Rover was the trending thing here... Then came venza and now it's Benz. Benz is just a car for poor people who wanna have a taste of what luxury feels like. The brand is good but the hype is getting too much and irritating.
Benz has always been there,so what are you talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by IvarTheBoneless: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingphilip:
If person prize this one now e go pass 10 milla fa

10 million? Are you kidding ? At 20-25 million, you would be lucky....

5 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Those people shouting Benz up and down don't know a thing about cars. What Benz is doing in today's Africa was what blackberry did those years too. There was a time range Rover was the trending thing here... Then came venza and now it's Benz. Benz is just a car for poor people who wanna have a taste of what luxury feels like. The brand is good but the hype is getting too much and irritating.

grin
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
RTSC:
Keep creating jobs for German graduates.

A country that would bounce your ass if you try to come in.
bounce? A country that has so many Africans flooding in and accepting them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by RTSC: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
ubcandid:
bounce? A country that has so many Africans flooding in and accepting them.
It seems you don't know that Germany is now tightening their immigration policy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by shogsman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol Benz is for the middle class,that’s what Nigerians don’t get.
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by shortgun(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

grin grin grin grin grin
Oga hustle ooo.
Na ur type go say Hennessy dey bitter cos u can't afford it.

7 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
I need one of these to travel home for Christmas this year,,,
So u dey go that muddy town go celebrate Xmas, spend all the money wey u suffer for Brown roof side...

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Badonasty(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
I've travelled in this before and I really enjoyed the trip

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
RTSC:

It seems you don't know that Germany is now tightening their immigration policy.
Wow. Well i was speaking from an M.Sc view.

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by RTSC: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
ubcandid:
Wow. Well i was speaking from an M.Sc view.
You can't even find quality job in Germany for the most part.

Language barrier will finish you.

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
shortgun:

grin grin grin grin grin
Oga hustle ooo.
Na ur type go say Hennessy dey bitter cos u can't afford it.
Sorry bros but we no be mates ehn.. look for your level to tell this.

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Footballmo: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
I av a problem with this..
and that's its EDC light and heater light always giving us problem, not even less than 4month of purchase...

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

Lol Benz is for the middle class,that’s what Nigerians don’t get.
That's it.. but poverty makes them think it's a first class vehicle. Someone was even arguing with me the other day putting Benz in the class of Koenigsegg, Aston Martin, rolls Royce etc. Lol

3 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
DelTel:

Take it easy na grin. The company released the 'detailed info' about the vehicle so Op downloaded hook, line and sinker (I hope he gets paid for the cheap & unsolicited publicity). Isn't that what naija journalism has turned into undecided
As usual he steals.

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Foolishbuhari: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol @the bolded- So says a Toyota /Honda fan grin

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by seangy4konji: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Forget. God is good in abuja use tinted version of this sprinter.

Ohh boy. If you see movement on abuja road to Lagos..I just spread leg deh drink Goldberg deh gist with one madam we met inside park...

The driver was just moving like plane..

But she person weh never pay house rent deh buy Benz. To buy benz no be major I hope you know. Petrol to buy inside fit be problem.

4 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by eghuan1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Reference:

Looks like having a taller cabin thus better customization prospects.

Consider the durability and ruggedness of the Hiace, the Benz won't stand that

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by 2Lynx(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Lol @the bolded- So says a Toyota /Honda fan grin
my brother he is absolutely right, Benz hardly get listed among the top luxury cars expect if you add the...brabus or all this their very*5 limited edition cars.
actually its a middle class luxury car
our ignorance no go push us to learn more?
the way we take dey hype this car for 9ja is sickening

6 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by 2Lynx(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That's it.. but poverty makes them think it's a first class vehicle. Someone was even arguing with me the other day putting Benz in the class of Koenigsegg, Aston Martin, rolls Royce etc. Lol

lol is koenigsegg meant to be compared with a rolls Royce, that car is in a class of its own, better still compare it with the lotus, Aston martins

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fine buses but den don swear for us say na only buses that have deteriorated over time, be used for township transportation angry these ones would be deployed to interstate or West African routes

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
eghuan1:
Can these compare with the Hiace?

One can hardly overtake this car on the highway.

Extremely fast.

Which one is Hiace ?

4 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by figure007(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:
God is good motors uses the sprinter alot. But it's a kind of vehicle I always think can easily tumble or swerve anytime I have a look at it.
hahahaha..... Tumble ? Lmao .... Benz company is not that daft ... Bus or car dont just tumble na haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market / Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos / Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.