Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Study Nursing In The Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study Nursing In The Uk (1298 Views)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Medicine Vs Nursing In Abroad Which Pays More / 15 Federal Universities Offering Nursing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Nursing In The Uk by ujonah12: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
International students who desire to register and work in the UK nursing profession are expected to complete the Overseas Nursing Programme (ONP) as a mandatory part of their program. The ONP enables international students to become registered nurses in the UK, where they are registered to provide services in either the NHS or the private sector.

Read more:https://studyabroad365.com/2019/11/how-to-study-nursing-in-the-uk/

(1) (Reply)

My Experience After My 100 Level First Semester Exam / WASSCE: Oyo Dares FG, Vows To Participate In 2020 WASSCE / 2020/2021 Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.