Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (41855 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by IssaGist: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
OAP Do2dtun has attacked Daddy Freeze who recently advised rape victims to hold their peace unless they have a good story.

Freeze stated this in reaction to the judgement b a court in Abuja which threw out the rape case filed by Busola Dakole against Biodun Fatoyinbo.

See OAP Do2dtun’s post below.

Meanwhile, COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo has reacted to the Federal High Court ruling which threw away the rape case filed against him by Busola Dakolo.

The case was dismissed with the court basing it on being empty and inspired by sentiments.

Reacting to the victory, Fatoyinbo issued the below statement:

“The victory is of the Lord. We dedicate it to those who stand by us. The victory belongs to God not to me or COZA. We will not share in His glory. The enemies are after the Church and not after me per se.

“They only used me as a scapegoat to launch the attacks. We know that faithful is He who has called us.

“I salute the courage and the support of my beautiful and godly wife, my lovely children, members of COZA family and those who stand by us.

“May God be praised in your life. I bear no grudge against those who were used by the adversary of the Church but instead, I pray for them that we should come together to fight the common enemies of the Church.

“My soul goes to men who are wrongly accused and women who are or have been abused. May God heal the wounds of everyone of us in Jesus Name”.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/oap-do2dtun-slams-daddy-freeze-over-comment-on-rape-victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by HacheNoire: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
The Albino in cool FM is known to always be on the side of the highest bidders who gift hil what he cant afford.

So its no news he is singing praises of the renowned rapist.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Few among the Useless Nigerians with nothing or less importance. They just type anything they feel like, for fools to read and fight about. Spits undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by maynation(f): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
They are all religious not Christians.

10 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Dollarheist: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=HacheNoire post=84056095]The Albino in cool FM is known to always be on the side of the highest bidders who gift hil what he cant afford.

So its no news he is singing praises of the renowned rapist.[A/quote]
amI just hating daddy freeze more and more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by IssaGist: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Bola146(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's only God that judge this matter...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by ctleurocollege: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
That freeze idiot need to be beaten black and blue

14 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Monaco2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Una too dey repeat news, everyone read his comment on the other tread that has daddy freeze talking about the case, y must u separate it now just to make fp undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by NwaAmaikpe: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
shocked

The joke is on Dotun.
He is one of the people that misled the Dakolos and now they've walked into the pit they dug by themselves.
Even the blind saw that the rape accusation was baseless and centered on scorn.

Do2dtun should just shut up his mouth because Freeze is being rational while he is only sentimental.

I understand his marriage to DBanj's younger sister didn't bring him the fame he so hungered for so he now resorts to kissing celebrity asses and courting controversy on IG for attention.

Biodun Fatonyibo won't give him the attention he desires, he should stick to making up stories about receiving death threats over Tacha or better still, remain the pilot of the Bandwagon Airlines.

I stand with Biodun Fatonyibo,
The law stands with him.
So does God too.
This is all that matters.

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Lamasta(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
He should go and sleep court cases aren't won on social media but in the court of law with hard evidence....

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by samintegrity(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Jaynom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
I used to like Freeze but he's compromised. He's spiteful and petty. Freeze sold his Soul for clicks & Likes

9 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by StandUpGuy247: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
But freeze said the truth na.

You didn't speak up when the matter bin sup, only to wake up from nowhere after 20 years and start spilling details.

Did you expect the court to be presided on twitter ni?

Timi bleeped up on this one. He should have thought all these through before allowing her go public like dat.

Even for my area, wetin dem take dey remember her na "dat babe wey fatiyimbo give doggy?"

Chai!!! Pesin wife cry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by shakushakuist(f): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
lol
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Antoeni(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dot2dun should keep Quite
OPonu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Guyman02: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
She was raped doggy style at the back of the car, raped again by the same man at her father's house, raped again by the same in his house and it's still not consensual at the age of 17 in Ilorin where girls marry at the age of 13

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by mascot87(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dotun is a foool ass licker

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Jasen1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
angry
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Weyrey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Antoeni:
Dot2dt should keep Quite
Freeze should keep quiet

What kind of heartless mongrel says victims of rape should 'hold their peace' if they don't have a good story. Is there ever a good story for a rape victim?

Freeze needs to shut up, because even people with assholes can be raped too, including him.

19 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Daddy freezer is just a frustrated man without a conscience
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
I dislike Freeze but he's right on this one.

You need evidence to back up a rape claim in a court of law.

Unfortunately Nigerians are highly sentimental and never logical.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freeze f*ck up for this one.
He should be the one to hold his peace and keep shut.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by DMerciful(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wonder why these yeyebrities carry this matter for head!

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by LOWLIFER: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
We are so emotional, religious and sanctimonious in this country; and that's why the country remains the way it is...

8 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
DMerciful:
I wonder why these yeyebrities carry this matter for head!

I understand that they are trying to show support to the Dakolos or the CoZA man, but I do not think it is doing much good.

Both parties should keep shut more.

6 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by jayson87: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freeze nice write-up. Being a celeb doesn't make you smart, dotun just proved that argument again

12 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
GraGra247:
I dislike Freeze but he's right on this one.

You need evidence to back up a rape claim in a court of law.

Unfortunately Nigerians are highly sentimental and never logical.

You are not one to be taken serious on matters like this. You have never said anythig sensible on rape issues- never. Don't even talk of logic, it isn't your forte. More of extreme bias.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer / Kemi Olunloyo: Naomi Campbell Is In The Freemason Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.