Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed (4352 Views)

Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Frenzy01(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Not really sure where to post this...but anyways, here I go..

It was Saturday 8th of September 2018, I had just gotten back to school after a lengthy and unwanted holiday imposed on us by the school authorities in a university in the eastern part of the country after a protest turned sour.
I had set off for school that Saturday morning against my mother's wish who had insisted I stayed till at least Sunday. But the konji wey dey worry me no go allow me hear since some of my babes Don already dey Street for school. So off I set, Me, myself and my thoughts.
I had surely missed two things at school, pussy and of course a chance to smoke weed to my satisfaction which I do at home but never to my satisfaction.
Getting to my school area a little time past 1200 at noon I immediately proceeded to my home to drop my bags.

#To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by vickyhow(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Keke drop me here grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Oluwatosean(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
CLICK

Make I siddon for 1st row
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by seanwilliam(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Who is with us
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Frenzy01(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
I rested for a little while and later set off later in the evening to check out my local area which I have been missing for quite a while.
That evening, I planned on spending the night at one my babe's place but she was on her period so I was forced to go back to my place to sleep as I do not see any reason to sleep over again. I got home around 10pm holding a jumbo of weed with me which I collected from one of my street brother over there ( indigene) as we call them with a plan to smoke half that night and smoke the rest the second day which was a jumbo..

Fast forward to past 11pm I was still smoking and dancing to some vibes on my phone and later decided to lie down to sleep when I got tired which was where yawa start to dey gas...
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Frenzy01(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
The time was 11:33pm and I was about closing my eyes when a thought flew in into my mind..
"Do not attempt to close your eyes" the thought suddenly flew into my mind " Why" I asked...
Omoh.. If you try am.. Nah there you go keep quiet oo" the voice answered.
I tried as hard as possible to banish the thought which came a second and a third time more stronger and powerful than the first which prompted me to stand up swiftly shouting alone and walking about my room slapping my head repeatedly( school area was still dull, there was no one in my hostel) I was so scared and tensed and the first thing I could remember doing was to reach out for my Bible reciting psalm 91 with great enthusiasm. My eyes were so blurry, I could hear some voice ringing in my head, my legs were shaking and my hands trembling.
I was practically weak, and just dey reason so many things, I was so scared and the first thought that came to my mind was to raise an alarm to alert the neighborhood about my predicament but on a second thought, I remembered that it would be a big slap on my face and I would be the talk of the town within a twinkle of an eye.
So I tried to calm as much as I could and it immediately occurred to me to clear my room and spray some air freshener in the air. I went inside the bathroom immediately after that and poured some buckets of water on my head to cool off and went inside to change to another cloth, now the next challenge was what I could eat and it was 11:45pm already

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Blacknote: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by powerhouse3(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
remain me of one guy that Puff for the first time,..after enough blowing away,..the acclaim strong man start vibrating ,speaking in parables and he finally descend to a state of paranoia,

The guy was like; This world is big ooo, ...abeg make una beg am make e no fall on top my head..and after enough repetition he now beg us to take him to the stream that he want to swim,..and me was like oga no stream for here ,except make I carry you go olugborogo beach for eleganza make u go battle with mami water ...

abeg say to weed,or better go for the one u fit handle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by YorubaPrince: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
OP.... Craze dey ur head, I swear... You wan dey discourage pple, abi? angry

Dem Fada joor! cool Gimme 7 more rolls, abegi! grin

6 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Daisypea(f): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Any empty seat for front row? Make una commot for road nah.
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by phemsie(m): 2:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Guy where u dey na, I can relate to this experience.

The funny thing be say, at that point all your sense organs wil be running overdrive.

You can smell danger 5 km away

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by seankafor(m): 4:35am On Nov 16, 2019
U no see garri drink?

Na so my guy smoke weed finish come dey shout say he wan go Morocco grin

Na that day I respect weed.

I never smoke that shii before cos I know the day I will smoke it,I might go gaga

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by durubrian(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2019
that one na adulterated weed.

pure weed no dey cause hallucinations.

na inspirations e dey give

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by dykedarlyn(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2019
I think the weed your street guy gave you ( the indigene), was laced with something else
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Roon9(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2019
This ma guy told a story of how he smoked weed while staying at his Aunt's house, came back, walked straight to the Aunt and told her "sis you are 3 weeks pregnant now at exactly 8 months you will lose the pregnancy"... Funny part he had no recollection of that statement or why he said it but true to his word the Aunt miscarried on the 8 month. The aunt never ever forgave him till this day.

Another of my guy was measuring rice after smoking weed grin all of sudden the cup felt like a bag of cement in his hand. Baba was sweating and shaking, muscles all flexed, trying his hardest not to spill one seed of rice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Bahamas95(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2019
If e nor good for your health quit grin

As for me and my weed/mokite we die here!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Ikennablue(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Roon9:
This ma guy told a story of how he smoked weed while staying at his Aunt's house, came back, walked straight to the Aunt and told her "sis you are 3 weeks pregnant now at exactly 8 months you will lose the pregnancy"... Funny part he had no recollection of that statement or why he said it but true to his word the Aunt miscarried on the 8 month. The aunt never ever forgave him till this day.

Another of my guy was measuring rice after smoking weed grin all of sudden the cup felt like a bag of cement in his hand. Baba was sweating and shaking, muscles all flexed, trying his hardest not to spill one seed of rice.

grin grin grin say no to weed

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Loxleyy(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Bahamas95:
If e nor good for your health quit grin

As for me and my weed/mokite we die here!
mokite gbagbe!

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Herb is the healing of the nation . Don't mind these stories .
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Coachlizzy(f): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
This thing called pleasure is actually destructive most importantly the damaging of the brain and lack of academic focus.The extreme is that it can lead to untimely death. So why go into smoking weed in the first place?
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Leave weed! They won't here, untill there's a sad experience to relate to.
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by PrincessB1(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2019
We are waiting.

OP come and continue

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Amstupid(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Me wey I dance to my neighbor generator sound till morning nko

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Coldie(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Lies.

The only way u can get affected by weed like that is except you are a first timer. Or u started smoking weed new.
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by merryja: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for sharing this with us.
https://www.mahadbt.site
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by solmusdesigns: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2019
grin

the truth is weed is evil, and i dont understand why some people desperately want to promote and advertise it

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by falcon01: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2019
I just finished smoking one kind AZ yesterday man I was so not myself even now I'm just typing this I don't, wait a minute is it today I smoke it or yesterday what am I even typing where am I is this Facebook? damn weed is Bad ooo say no to weed

3 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by SouthSouth1914: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2019
My own experience was from a soldier friend who got this drink from another who is an NDLEA officer!

After drinking 3 shots, the army guy drank a glass. I almost died, I was driving 180 KM and asking myself why is my car slow today. When I got home, a thought cane to me that if I close my eyes, I will join my ancestors!

Unknown to me, the army guy was having similar issues. Till date I don’t know what we drank that day.. I think it’s fresh weed plus something..
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2019
I remembered a guy who was extreme high on weed.. The guy went straight to our store where we kept our food items and pee on them, his brain was encoding to him that it was a toilet..
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Frenzy01(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Gaari dey house, but e no dey propel me at all that very moment so I proceeded to go outside and check out if I could find anything eatable as the hunger was so excruciating and I couldn't even see well. But before that I made sure I disposed any sharp object like knife, scissors and even forks before leaving my room cos believe me.. The thought of using one of em was beginning to crop up in my mind..
Everywhere was dark when I left my room but I couldn't go back inside plus I thought it would be OK if I walk about a bit.
I walked up to the first place where I had hoped to get something to eat, I knocked and knocked for several minutes to no response and proceeded to go to the second and the third place.. It was at this third place I decided not to leave the woman's doorstep until she come outside to sell whatever it is I wanted to buy for me.. I begged and begged the woman for about 15 minutes before she reluctantly came outside to attend to me.. At that very point, I knew I would eventually survive the scare but half my brain is still not functioning properly to the extent that I forgot everything I went to buy where I bought it and had to go back after getting home to retrieve them back.
Bread, lucozade boost, milk, biscuit, groundnut are just some of the stuffs I bought and was eating some on my way home when I saw the scariest thing that night.. It was an old torn newspaper lying on the road and my torchlight suddenly flashed on it.. I was practically petrified when I saw OBITUARY boldly written on it. I was shocked and I begin to wonder why it was that particular time i should see something like that of all days.
This newspaper scared me a lot but it also played a great role in calming me down cos I could see that it was my mind playing some silly tricks with me and I could fathom everything that happened that very night as the devil's work.
I got home and ate everything I bought and in my bid to stay awake as much as I can.. I lighted up. My gas and started cooking some yams which I had no intention of eating.

The next morning when I woke up and saw the break of dawn.. No one could imagine how happy I was and that very morning I made up my mind never to touch weed again.. But lo and behold my very good people.. I'm typing this with a tie of AZ in my hand sad

PS: Before anyone would come here and type nonsense in the name of advice, keep it.. No one forced me to relate my experience and I know the benefits and harmful effect of cannabis. My advice only for anyone reading this is to cut it low and fight the addiction as much as you could. Morning oo��

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This / "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African / Mobil And Shell Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.