Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc (1961 Views)

SOLD... ⌛️⏰iPad Pro 9.7 Inch For Swap With A Female Puppy❗️❗️❗️✔️ SOLD... / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Swapping my boerboel with a good mobile or pc
Ibadan only
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Which kain barter trade be this?

4 Likes

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
iAudio:
Which kain barter trade be this?
if you dont have useful comment just waka pass don't be unfortunate pls
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Pic of d dog
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by nifemi25(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
It seems you are about to start yahoo yahoo....

1 Like

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Pic of d dog
Dm
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Spanishmilf:

7 Likes

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Endy10(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Just an advice

If you want people to properly engage you in legit business concerning your dog, you put pictures of the dog here.

Yes you'll get people calling you without the pictures, but you'll lose majority of them because they might be expecting something else when you finally show them the picture.

But if you put the picture now, every person that calls you wants to do business because they already have an idea of they are getting. The only obstacles in the exchange.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by savagefinder1: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by theecaus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
I am in Ibadan and I’m interested in this your deal but I don’t have to save your number first before I see the dog pic or even know the dog sex, What if I don’t like the dog after seeing it privately, let’s see what your dog look like and you’ll get response if the dog meet the buyers choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
theecaus:
I am in Ibadan and I’m interested in this your deal but I don’t have to save your number first before I see the dog pic or even know the dog sex, What if I don’t like the dog after seeing it privately, let’s see what your dog look like and you’ll get response if the dog meet the buyers choice
you are not interested my WhatsApp digit is 11 digit away
All my dogs are in videos if u are interested dm I go show u with pics, if you are not my guy waka jeje inside life
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Kayodemeshak(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Post your dog and let see I can even get you the phone
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2019
Kayodemeshak:
Post your dog and let see I can even get you the phone
I have them in videos
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by lilbarracuda(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Post pics of the dog.
I have a Polaroid tablet with keyboard willing to trade
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by theecaus(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2019
And their pictures can’t be taken? Your DOG angry hmm I don’t want to believe what I’m thinking, just pls stop confusing us here
Spanishmilf:
I have them in videos
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
theecaus:
And their pictures can’t be taken? Your DOG angry hmm I don’t want to believe what I’m thinking, just pls stop confusing us here
if I snap it in pics it may not look Good I will try it today
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by ayorins(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
This adult male boerboel
Is up for sale
WhatsApp: 07037953317

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by theecaus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pls do, I seriously need a semi adult female Boerboel, I’ve two grown up males for years they never mated any Dam so I thought of getting a female but can’t still go through the stress of keeping a puppy again I just finish with one also the female My brother got for them died about a year ago that’s why I’m looking for a semi adult with good quality and cool temperament
Spanishmilf:
if I snap it in pics it may not look Good I will try it today
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
theecaus:
Pls do, I seriously need a semi adult female Boerboel, I’ve two grown up males for years they never mated any Dam so I thought of getting a female but can’t still go through the stress of keeping a puppy again I just finish with one also the female My brother got for them died about a year ago that’s why I’m looking for a semi adult with good quality and cool temperament
na male I get
Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by kennynoah1987(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Clean ,London used Hp pavilion Dv6, core i7,4gb ram,1Tb(1000gb) HDD,HD graphics 3000,GeForce GT 630,original follow come charger,backlight, camera and more for swap with good female pups

Re: Dog For Swap With A Good Phone Or A Good Pc by Spanishmilf(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
kennynoah1987:
Clean ,London used Hp pavilion Dv6, core i7,4gb ram,1Tb(1000gb) HDD,HD graphics 3000,GeForce GT 630,original follow come charger,backlight, camera and more for swap with good female pups
Dm

(1) (Reply)

Any Dogo Argentino Breeder Here In Nigeria?? / Big Monster male Caucasian Puppy For Sale From Pedigree Parent...beast Look / Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.