Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Let's Do This Together....leave An Answer If You Are A Trader/blogger/developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Do This Together....leave An Answer If You Are A Trader/blogger/developer (627 Views)

PHP Developer Help! Answer If You Know It. / Please Guys I Need An Answer / HONEST Question Requiring An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do This Together....leave An Answer If You Are A Trader/blogger/developer by ifewunmy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hello everyone.....I would like to do a survey of which platform works better for Forex traders, especially Nigerians. If you are a Forex trader or trainer, please leave a comment here and your location.

Which platform do you prefer to use between MT4 AND MT5 for trading and why?
Let your answers be brief and straight to the point.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Let's Do This Together....leave An Answer If You Are A Trader/blogger/developer by ifewunmy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hello everyone.....I would like to do a survey of which platform works better for Forex traders, especially Nigerians. If you are a Forex trader or trainer, please leave a comment here and your location.

Which platform do you prefer to use between MT4 AND MT5 for trading and why?
Let your answers be brief and straight to the point.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

I Invented The World Wide Web. Here’s How We Can Fix It. / Let's Exchange Dofollow Backlinks / Make Money With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.