Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Was Sent Home From Work Early And Ended Up Having Sex With My Sister-in-law An - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sent Home From Work Early And Ended Up Having Sex With My Sister-in-law An (3369 Views)

I Went Looking For News In IDP Camps But I Ended Up Having Free C3x In The Line / True Story: How I Seduced My Daddy And We Ended Up Having Sex / How I End Up Having Sex With My Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sent Home From Work Early And Ended Up Having Sex With My Sister-in-law An by Newsyworld: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
DEAR DEIDRE: WHEN a fire at work meant I was sent home early, I ended the day having sex with my sister-in-law and her friend. It was a hot night.

I’m 42 and don’t often work nights. My wife is 38 and a nurse. Now and then our shifts clash and that is when my sister-in-law will step in to help out with the kids.

I took a real risk having a party with my wife's sister

I took a real risk having a party with my wife’s sister

She’s 44 and she’s hasn’t got children of her own. Her husband is a big earner so she is a lady of leisure.

That’s very lucky for us, as she lives around the corner and is always happy to lend us a hand when we’re up against it. We have three lively children — two sons and a daughter — who all love their aunt.

I got home at 10pm that Saturday. My wife was at work and my sister-in-law was...

https://www.newsyworld.com/i-was-sent-home-from-work-early-and-ended-up-having-sex-with-my-sister-in-law-and-her-pal-2/

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught Your Parents Doing It? / No Sex Until We Are Married / Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.