Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Help, House Doctors, Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, House Doctors, Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? (241 Views)

Doctors Can You Help Out With This Test / Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Doctors Can Go Into Farming, Tailoring Profession Says Nigerian Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, House Doctors, Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Gee64: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
My daughter since she was barely 4 months old had been having, what the doctors said is myoclonic seizure.
The only medication they had so far recommended is carbamazepin. She's been on 400mg dose of Carzepin daily ever since.She is now 21 and very distressed about her health condition.
Please can anyone genuinely suggest a possible cure? No fake marketers supplement ads here. They haven't help matters so far. Not even cannabis oil. They are all a rip-off! They don't actually work on seizures.
Please if you genuinely have a possible cure for seizure, contact me on WhatsApp number: zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight.
Thank you and God bless you all for assisting humanity to live healthy lives!
Re: Help, House Doctors, Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by Smalldick123(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
it is called tranthosa monopoly
Re: Help, House Doctors, Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by MedicH: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
pls stick with the medication recommended by medics. A lot of the things sold and advertised here are just like u said, rip-offs. If you must go herbal or alternative, search on amazon and get substances there, then read people's reviews which are near-honest and also educate yourself on the substances you see. I wish your daughter well
Re: Help, House Doctors, Can Myoclonic Seizure Be Cured? by aysuprano(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
I’m a seizure patient

And there hasn’t been any cure so far

Except they want to collect your money

You can only manage it

I’ve been using carbamazepine also for over 5years too

It doesn’t cure it but it manages it well

What you have to do is study your baby and try and know what triggers the seizure

Once you avoid what triggers the attack and she uses the drug the attack will be rare

For example what triggers mine is malaria,sleeplessness and caffeine

So I try to tackle this

I use malaria drug every now and then

Don’t worry she will be fine

Just study her

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Doctor Saves A Man’s Life By Sucking Urine From His Bladder With His Mou / Early Baby Gender Test / 7 Pregnancy Tips To Make A Smart And Intelligent Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.