Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (40091 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by jboycrb(m): 2:17am On Nov 20, 2019
ceeroh:
Experienced Chef needed urgently. Interview to hold 10am tomorrow.
Check signature for contact details.

Call Mrs Chioma Adeleke (mummy Ifeanyi) cheesy
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by AgentNairaland(f): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2019
greypencils:
That's what you think.

That's Certain, not even thinking
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by bluefilm: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2019
GP don dey reach 7.0?

Na wa o, e be like say I no sabi wetin dey happen for school system again.
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by toprealman: 3:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Access bank just announced a singing competition with a grand prize of N160 million naira.
#InsideLife
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by BrainSanitizer: 5:22am On Nov 20, 2019
fatymore:
Good.

Women leading

Nairaland Guy's will not see these set of ladies to qualify women in general.

But when it is the way round and bare down to relationship... See them generalising...

All ladies graduate with first class.
Are you happy now?
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by eedrissa(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2019
oluwamile:
Unfortunately Nigerians won't celebrate this type of people,na tacha and mercy dey go dey celebrate..

walahi
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2019
fatymore:

All courses are good , it depends on how you utilise it...

EOD

Hi bby
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by fyneguy: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2019
fergie001:
Computer science try ooooo....one woman wey dey there, dey vex.

Congrats to all...

We boys too like play sef....

but UI Computer Science Dept has always churned out graduates with good grades. In fact, the dept has many 1st Class grads. I will not say it is hard there.
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Stonecoldstare1: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Stonecoldstare1: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2019
fyneguy:

but UI Computer Science Dept has always churned out graduates with good grades. In fact, the dept has many 1st Class grads. I will not say it is hard there.
Exactly, I have friends studying computer science there and they love the course than life itself.
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Stonecoldstare1: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2019
oluwamile:
Unfortunately Nigerians won't celebrate this type of people,na tacha and mercy dey go dey celebrate..
Actually, they've been given immediate employment

https://eve9world.com.ng/news/19/11/2019/ogunmola525/11/59/56/10969/3-ui-best-graduating-students-get-automatic-employment/
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Hi bby
sup...longest time
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

All ladies graduate with first class.
Are you happy now?
yes...thanks
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by safarigirl(f): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2019
ireneidiva:

You and that man need to change your environment. It is really affecting your mind set.

Which environment? I am talking about daily complaints you see on the internet and you are talking about environment. Maybe we should change the internet and everyone on it

1 Like

Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2019
toprealman:
Access bank just announced a singing competition with a grand prize of N160 million naira.
#InsideLife
Access Bank pays all their staff incredibly well, most of whom are graduates. They can do whatever they wish, there will still be graduates among the singers and Access will still make money out of it.

1 Like

Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Rotimi47: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2019
oluwamile:
You don talk am finish grin
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Ajibade123(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
I know this will not trend because it is not their sex tape
see 15 habits of highly successful students https://explicitsuccess.com/habits-of-successful-students/
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by greypencils: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
AgentNairaland:

That's Certain, not even thinking
That's what YOU think....
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Meenabee(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Lol Oyo for you.... Take panadol for ur headache
philip0906:

It is a known fact (I say this with extreme caution), that women excel academically more than their male counterparts. In my uni then, women were knocking off grades with reckless abandon...

That is the reason why many of us see feminist activism, as pure bull sh1t, because there is absolutely nothing stopping any Nigerian woman, at least in the free world from excelling.

Unfortunately, there is no correlation between these brilliant academic success and the real world success(industry, enterprise, value entrepreneurship)... A good number of these women tend to drift off.

They either turn to needless social media feminists activists/noise makers, join their fellow women in selling shoes, bags & creams in the name of entrepreneurship or just become ordinary job hunters.

In my department, we produced 2 first class students who were girls. I dare say, that none of those girls is doing better than a number of us who didn't finish with first class degrees. They have drifted off (like I said earlier)... Selling shoes and making useless noise on social media, blaming men for their woes, while the men are grinding out there.
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
TheSociopath:

I know someone with 75.44 in Unilorin Master's, yet with 2Bs

Yes it is possible. The person probably had 80s as A and had 68 and 65 or so in 2 courses. Universities don't use percentage but grade except in the case of two students having the same CGPA. It is just to pick the best, same is applicable to WAEC. All you need to do is to score at least 70 in all your courses to have a perfect CGPA not 80, 90, 100, 65, 67, 75 and co.

I won't be surprised if the 6.9 guy's percentage is higher than the 7.0 ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by TheSociopath(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Sepetonri:

Yes it is possible. The person probably had 80s as A and had 68 and 65 or so in 2 courses. Universities don't use percentage but grade except in the case of two students having the same CGPA. It is just to pick the best, same is applicable to WAEC. All you need to do is to score at least 70 in all your courses to have a perfect CGPA not 80, 90, 100, 65, 67, 75 and co.

I won't be surprised if the 6.9 guy's percentage is higher than the 7.0 ladies.

Sure, but Unilorin M.Sc is strictly percentage
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by fauda49(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
The Public universities are now adapting to new realities as the private universities have challenged them with respect to grading students. The same faculty of agric , university of ibadan that recorded over 30 first class graduate this year had only one first class in 1991/92 when I graduated. Some of us missed 6.2 by 0.01,0.02, 0
03 etc . Does it then mean students read more now or are smarter than the crop of students then? Thank God , managements of public universities have now realised that they will be short changing their graduands if they continue the old system while the graduates of private universities will automatically have an edge in the wider world by reason of the better grades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
fatymore:
sup...longest time

Yeah dear, u still dey this platform grin
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Yeah dear, u still dey this platform grin
I dey
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Shemadex(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2019
fatymore:
uhm....
yes ooooo
Re: Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan by Shemadex(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2019
fatymore:
uhm....
fstimatatu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 / I Had 2.80 As CGPA Can I Still Have First Class? / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.