Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Killed This Big Python In My Village - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Killed This Big Python In My Village (46831 Views)

Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Sunnyobums: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happyguy201:
Mr poster your very stupid for killing this harmless snake what is wtong with you nigerians behaving like bush people you saw a snake crossing the road you had time to park and kill it .this is why africa we are backwards if this was a white man they would rather assist the snake or let it go I can assure you that Same way you killed this poor snake you shall be killed one way or another .mark my word
I want you to re-read what you just typed over and over again, when you are done reading you will definitely find out you were just being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by DaddyMorenike: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
internationalman:
I'd rather eat a fellow human being than eat a snake
this one Na werey oh.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Anijay1212(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
internationalman:
Jesu!!
Local man is scared.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Anijay1212(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I want you to re-read what you just typed over and over again, when you are done reading you will definitely find out you were just being stupid.
The sadguy is also mad as well.

1 Like

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by afecgivers: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
We need Donation from goodhearted people to Support the upcoming Event tagged Federal Capital Award Matches for Exceptional Leaders (FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020). The program will Commence by January 2020 and End October of same year. Affluent Fitness Empowerment Centre & The Givers CAC/IT/131351 is Empowering over 200 youths in Sports and Entertainment . for further inquiries
Visit www.afecgivers.org to read about Federal Camel 2020 and THATGSI. God Bless you as you
make a freewill Donation. Click on any of the two links below:
Naijafund:
FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020 (Federal Capital Award Matches For Exceptional Leaders) https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/federal-camel-2020-federal-capital-award-matches-for-exceptional-leaders/
Afec&Givers:
https://www.afecgivers.org/initiative-donations/talenthunt-award-team-for-grassroot-sports-initiative-thatgsi/

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Anijay1212(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I just tire niggarrr

These are friendly python
We should stop killing them

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.
My niggarrr i disagree with you on this one,i cant even allow a rubber snake in my house nah not to talk of those creepy bastards.
All snakes must die by fire...die die die die.

2 Likes

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by tillaman(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Baroba:

We dey ground ooh, the ball python is the most docile snake ever, lacks venom and only eats small animals..

Let's learn to conserve wild life..
it doesn’t attack humans
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Darkseid(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... Na so na... Monitor lizard too sure pass snake meat especially the smoked dried one (that's the best)

The salt and pepper go don stick to the meat wella.

Come use palm wine or red wine step am down (don't get drunk o) and you will have a resounding sleep after.

Lol grin grin
I can't take it anymore, I dey enter bush this weekend grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by sharpwriter(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Darkseid:
I can't take it anymore, I dey enter bush this weekend grin grin

Lol
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by SexytorresE(f): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nairalanders and snakes, just lik their founder grin
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by onward4life(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Suremikky:

Me sef oo..if I find myself in a situation where I’ve choose between eating snake or human meat, I swear I will go for human meat without thinking twice
I Don first eat human beans b4.

D toilet no too make sense

E look like oshiomole nipples

But guy Must yu eat?

Yu no get fast? (if Na me)

Repent and....

#changeYourChurch....
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by BluntBoy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
I hate snakes

Snakes are beautiful creatures. I used to keep a python as pet. Her name was Mandy. Such a beauty. May God bless her soul.

RIP, Mandy!!
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by mrkings84(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
ALL I CAN SAY IS, HUNGER IS BAD!
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Realfrankie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gucci snake
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Temiay(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I just tire niggarrr

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
Maybe beside your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Jakasibo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happyguy201:
Mr poster your very stupid for killing this harmless snake what is wtong with you nigerians behaving like bush people you saw a snake crossing the road you had time to park and kill it .this is why africa we are backwards if this was a white man they would rather assist the snake or let it go I can assure you that Same way you killed this poor snake you shall be killed one way or another .mark my word

You're very stupid for this statement.
So you don't eat meat right? What difference is this animal with the cow, chicken and other animals you eat on daily basis? Can you tell us how the chicken is a threat to you?
May that your prayer go back to you fool.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by olamakinde(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I just tire niggarrr

you're not okay sir
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by CekJewel(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
internationalman:

Hahaha.. Human being you mean? Like person wey dey like you? Yoy wicked o.. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Jacqueline22(f): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Snakes are beautiful creatures. I used to keep a python as pet. Her name was Mandy. Such a beauty. May God bless her soul.

RIP, Mandy!!
Lol rip Mandy
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by BluntBoy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Lol rip Mandy
grin
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by DaRuud(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lala right now

Jakasibo:
Came to my village three days ago.
I and my relation went to the neighbouring village this evening, on our way going we saw this creature trying to cross the road so i packed and killed it.

Below is its fate right now.....

Will update next State

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jakasibo:

Do you buy or know anywhere to sell them?
can be sold in world trade center.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by charlesELIKIBA: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
hunger... I rebuke hunger in Jesus name.

my people go chop anything, anything at all this is a nice harmless pet but no they see peppersoup instead
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Nmezor(f): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by akinsmyk(m): 1:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Darkseid:
I've always wondered why Nigerians don't remove the scales; in most foreign videos that I've watched, they usually remove the scales before any other thing.

No one will be able to feed on the snake without removing the scales. So what are you talking about?
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by showbiz4all27(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I just tire niggarrr

Until your baby is swallowed before you learn sense abi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian / See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos. / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.