Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home (1769 Views)

Dino Melaye's Fans Blasts Him After He Posted Photos From Atiku's Dubai Home / Bloomberg: Chaos Ensues As Nigerian Secret Police Rearrest Buhari Critic / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by brownnikky16(f): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Recall Timi Frank a known critic of President Buhari flies occasionally to Dubai to see former vice-president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar who has been in the foreign land for some months now? Well the news now is solely on him.

Mr Frank just acquired a Dubai home and Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh can't keep calm. She broke the good news on IG yesterday congratulating him.

And of cus he also gave Tonto and her son, different gifts!

She wrote; ''I just got yet another surprising gift FROM MY BIG BROTHER @timifrank.
He gifted me a luxury AP Wristwatch and an apartment for my son King @kingandre_dikeh in Dubai. Dear King, you're gonna be holidaying at this Downtown Luxury Apartment during your school Breaks. Thanks big bro�����''

https://www.instagram.com/p/B44vK5vn6K9/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/buhari-critic-timi-frank-buys-dubai-home.html

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by brownnikky16(f): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by brownnikky16(f): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by chinchum(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2019
This is the stupid riffraff that was criticising Osinbajo of stealing billions of naira. Imagine buying a house in Dubai for a lady who probably is his mistress. In his state Bayelsa , poverty looms, and i bet there is so much hunger in his village and little or no development in there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by MetaPhysical: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2019
See my Aunty. grin
Aunty, we love you!!!
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Richkid97(m): 1:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Smh
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Fadomero(m): 2:22am On Nov 16, 2019
Pls somebody should help me slap that thing above me
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Aufbauh(m): 3:32am On Nov 16, 2019
"When loyalty pays". Of course loyalty pays when Atiku or Saraki has bought their stooge an apartment in Dubai..... Maga don pay!

But blind loyalty doesn't pay cus some of their supporters are here battling daily meal and how to buy data.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by juvewalex(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2019
A man with fowl yanch...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by aolawale025: 5:44am On Nov 16, 2019
chinchum:
This is the stupid riffraff that was criticising Osinbajo of stealing billions of naira. Imagine buying a house in Dubai for a lady who probably is her mistress. In his state Bayelsa , poverty looms, and i bet there is so much hunger in his village and little or no development in there.

How is he stupid? The accused threatened to take him to court. What happened? You should be more concerned about the muteness.
From the article, he got himself an apartment. People buy such and let it out to make money. He probably allowed the lady to stay there while on holidays as a gift
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by LabDNA: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2019
This tonto dike, is it that she doesn't really value some quiet time like respected Genevive or does she have some psychological problem that ensures that she keeps making noise all over social media to mask her inner inadequacies?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by ChoCho54(f): 6:03am On Nov 16, 2019
chinchum:
This is the stupid riffraff that was criticising Osinbajo of stealing billions of naira. Imagine buying a house in Dubai for a lady who probably is her mistress. In his state Bayelsa , poverty looms, and i bet there is so much hunger in his village and little or no development in there.
You are absolutely right except for the osunbande part. Dude was caught with hands in the cookie jar. He's a thief!
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by ChoCho54(f): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2019
aolawale025:

How is he stupid? The accused threatened to take him to court. What happened? You should be more concerned about the muteness.
From the article, he got himself an apartment. People buy such and let it out to make money. He probably allowed the lady to stay there while on holidays as a gift
That's not what video she made said. She got an AP diamond paved watch an and apartment for her son as gifts from him. The gesture is not strategic and the publicity very unnecessary.
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by MetaPhysical: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2019
LabDNA:
This tonto dike, is it that she doesn't really value some quiet time like respected Genevive or does she have some psychological problem that ensures that she keeps making noise all over social media to mask her inner inadequacies?

Speak respectfully when you face my Aunty. Wetin she do you? grin
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by contigiency(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2019
What does he do for a living? Has he joined Yahoo Yahoo? EFCC might have a potential visitor at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by ChoCho54(f): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Aufbauh:
"When loyalty pays". Of course loyalty pays when Atiku or Saraki has bought their stooge an apartment in Dubai..... Maga don pay!

But blind loyalty doesn't pay cus some of their supporters are here battling daily meal and how to buy data.
Where was your broke ass when jobless Yusuf crashed his 150m toy?

You were chanting sai baber.
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by ChoCho54(f): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2019
contigiency:
What does he do for a living? Has he joined Yahoo Yahoo? EFCC might have a potential visitor at hand.
What does Tinubu do that brought bullion vans to his home? Efcc is still busy with that one now.
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Borderless: 6:13am On Nov 16, 2019
chinchum:

Please read what you typed up there, this time very slowly.

You wouldn’t need a dictionary for the true definition of “foolishness”.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Iscoalarcon: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2019
audio gift this one that you are lying madam tonto we know he is paying you for ya service but kontinu in madam PEJ voice
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by chinchum(m): 4:52am On Nov 17, 2019
aolawale025:

stop trying to defend foolishness.
He has being sued for peddling beer parlour gist of the Vice president stealing 90 BILLION naira.
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by chinchum(m): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Borderless:

Please read what you typed up there, this time very slowly.

You wouldn’t need a dictionary for the true definition of “foolishness”.
Accusing the vice President of stealing 90 billion naira with no evidence is obviously foolishness . I know fools are always ready to join the bandwagon. I also dont underestimate foolishness in large numbers.
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by helinues: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2019
This Tonto Na calamity of a girl..

Make God save us from devil reasoning woman

May be someone paid for 6 months rent for Timi.. But saying he bought a house in Dubai.. Na big fat lies..
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:37am On Nov 17, 2019
As Tonto is deported, he needs to claim it back grin cheesy grin cheesy

I only pity the masses!!!

Many government officials will shout buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria but they are exactly like Timi Frank!!!

Watch out for hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Difrent: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2019
aolawale025:

How is he stupid? [b]The accused threatened to take him to court. What happened? [/b]You should be more concerned about the muteness.

The guy lives in DUBAI presently, how do you sue someone you can't reach, who will serve him the court papers and where.......since you are sure the guy has evidences against PYO why not commission Deji Adeyanju to protest to him in DUBAI and plead with him to come to Nigeria, go to court and expose PYO..... But of course he can't do that because all that noise of evidence is LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by Afamed: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2019
This one too don collect him own share from Atiku
Re: Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home by AkwalaIke1: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
This Tonto Na calamity of a girl..

Make God save us from devil reasoning woman

May be someone paid for 6 months rent for Timi.. But saying he bought a house in Dubai.. Na big fat lies..

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

*Insured By The Mafia* (A Review Of Prof. Makanjuola's Book By Segun Adeniyi.) / "Ibidun Ighodalo Death Is Murder Not Suicide" - Kemi Olunloyo / US Navy Awards Nigerian Man for His Exemplary Accountability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.