Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,175 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) (4192 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by McCoy662(m): 2:19am On Nov 16, 2019
As seen on Facebook

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by duduade: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Na she wan die
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by kingxsamz(m): 2:29am On Nov 16, 2019
All these fake news from Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by Fadomero(m): 2:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Stupid gal stupid news
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Eeeyaa
Young love is just too intense
I don't blame you little lady
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by darfay: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2019
And why is she still breathing?

Next time she should slit her throat or veins, waaay more effective
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by blesskewe(f): 3:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Stupidity everyday

Mumu
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by Bola146(f): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Good for her.. mumu pikin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by Sabby1(m): 4:41am On Nov 16, 2019
WTF!
The guy is somewhere probably enjoying the serenity of life
WTF!

1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by MVLOX(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Obviously this one no get sense.... Las Las common sense is not common...
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by bankyblue(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Why she no die? Can someone re stab her again? Pls
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2019
If you kill yourself for a man, he will come to your funeral with another woman
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by Amstupid(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2019
I see no stabbing na ,,, where is d knife

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by kenir(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Y she use knife when insecticides full everywhere?

y stab herself in the abdomen when slitting her throat would've been more effective?

and finally wetin apen to rope?

the gal jux mumu upandan!

caught her boyfriend redhanded bleeping her bestie and instead of joining them she taught "i better go kill myself", like that wasn't stupid enough already the b!tch still couldn't kill herself properly

how stupid can you possibly be?

if i get dis kyn dota, i kill u wid my bare hands! Wah rubbish
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by Lamasta(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Effect of too much nollywood
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2019

(1)

Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers / PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! / 7th Day In US Custody. Hushpuppi Was To Get $35M In The $100M Deal With Russians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.